Chapter 2: Here in my arms.

In the midst of a moment... Ashter looks at Lucinda as she was in joy...

"I... I heard you were at a hospital... You... You were in a critical condition how did you-" Ashter was cut off but Lucinda's smirk,

"Ashy... Sweety... You may be my boyfriend but you shouldn't underestimate a Witch." Lucinda chuckles as she looks deep into Ashter's eyes...

Aphmau then says,

"Aaron... Lucinda... You two are here..." She grew gloomy once again,

"I... I'm so sorry Aaron..." Aphmau cries once again as Aaron calms her down as she places her forehead on his toned chest, looking down as the tears escape he closed pained eyes,

"Shh... Don't be... I just want this moment to be special..." Aaron hopes for the best as he was in emotions too...

Funny... Huh? Two Forever Potions used on two people to give them supernatural abilities without any form of possession with an Ultima and human?

"Aaron..." Aphmau cries as she turns to Ashter,

"Ash..." Aphmau says again in a quiet tone, tearing up,

"I'm... So sorry... So sorry for what I did to both of you..." Aphmau cries as Lucinda smiles, pulling Ashter close once again,

"I... I didn't think much of the incident..." Lucinda stays strong. She always was.

"But... Seeing what they did to me... To do all this to you..." Lucinda rubs her hand on his chest...

He had one singular scar there. One was caused by Aphmau...

"Ash... I'm... Sorry for not being strong enough..." Lucinda tisks in emotion and disgust at her own actions as Ashter holds her hand, as she looks away in shame.

"Lucy... Nobody isn't as strong and independent as you... But... Those potions..." Ashter grew a bit disgusted, but also empathetic,

"Those potions... Did this to you. You don't have anything to feel guilty about what effects they inflicted on you. Not at all..." Ashter chuckles as Aaron looks at his brother...

"... He's right Aph..." Aaron laughs, using his hand as he gently lifts Aphmau's chin, making her gaze into his obsidian black eyes...

"You don't have to feel sorry..." Aaron's tone was understanding with emotions being pulled back as to stay strong. For her.

"But I... I-!" Aphmau tries to speak but Aaron hugs her once again,

"You don't ever have to be sorry for what he did to you..." Aaron makes it clear.

That is wasn't her fault.

Ashter gains a vision of the snowy land... Aaron stares at Ein as he's dragged away... The feeling he got to tear him to pieces boils...

But the feeling of helping her remains. After all, he held the two potions that soon saved Aphmau from the hatred Ein put her under.

The hatred of wanting to kill him herself...

Ashter looks back at Lucinda who smiles...

"You've grown a lot..." She strokes the ends of Ashter's hair... It wasn't long. It was short.

"Haha... You did too..." He says as the two share an embrace... Aaron and Aphmau do too, making the scene something rememberable to the two pairs...

But the scene changes as Garroth, Kim, and Zane are seen wiping tears off their face.

"..." Everyone was quiet. Kim however is tempted to go back as Garroth rushes to her, noticing she was about to trail back,

"Kimmy!" Garroth calls out as she stops, turning around,