Chapter 27: Cursed

Ashter and Aaron stand there in pure undefined anger... Not that anger, but the anger of wanting to tear an old enemy apart and to finish the job they seemingly didn't complete.

"!" Ashter can barely hear... But he can hear sudden panics about what exactly was going on,

"A... A... ron!" Says a voice he can't complete...

"Ashter!" Says none other than Rachel,

"Ashter! What has gotten into yourself!?!" Cries Rachel as the anger and retrieval of memories make Ashter's blood red hot, like magma.

"He's... Here...!" Ashter's magical aura builds up like flames of green and red blaze in his hand,

"!?!" Rachel was stunned as Lucinda shouted,

"GET DOWN!" Lucinda pushes Ashter's arm up in the air, and the blazing fireball shoots up as it disappears,

"Ash! What has gotten into you!?!" Lucinda begs to know as the two brothers rush away to find that man, Ein.

"..." The two were as if one entity. They are part of the same curse. Anything that happens to the main progenitor, will happen to its connected counterpart.

However...

"Aaron!" Says another familiar voice... It was fuzzy... But as Aaron turns... Ashter's eyes widened.

"W... Wait...! A-Aaron!" Ashter tries to break free of this unkempt rage...

"!" Garroth's eyes look at Aaron's... He looked terrified... And worst...

His to change red...

Before the sudden scream of his cousin takes hold,

"G-Garroth!" Ashter breaks from this as he turns and looks as Aaron glares, before looking down at the now wailing Garroth,

"A-Aaron! Get a hold of yourself!" Ashter arm locks him as Aaron's strength is unimaginable, as tears flow down his red Ultima eyes.

"Aaron! Listen to me! Can't you see what... We did!?!" Ashter cries as Aphmau is heard,

"Aph! N-No! Wait!" Aphmau didn't care for Ashter's plead...

They didn't want it to come to this...

"Aaron!" Aphmau cries out with tears flowing through her eyes...

But she doesn't care...

She looks him straight in the eyes...

Looking...

This tears him up, but Ashter hangs on, as Aaron struggles with breaking free,

"Aaron... Please stop! You're losing control!"

"Please... Come back to me..." Aphmau best... She pleads... As Aaron's brows turn to that of guilt and sadness...

"A... Aph..." Aaron finally says as Ashter can feel this rage from Aaron...

He too managed to break free from the cable that causes their fits of rage...

Ashter doesn't know if this will last... But tha fact he managed...

"A-Aaron... Please... Whatever you're experiencing... It hurts... It hurts me..."

This helps Aaron come to his senses...

"Aph... I... Ein... Ein is here!" Aaron shouts as Aphmau was stunned,

"W-What!?!" Aphmau was confused,

"I... I know what I saw! I saw him... I wouldn't have to know if me and Aaron were apart!" Ashter cries as his eyes hurt... His head hurts...

"Aaron... Stop this... It hurts..." Ashter can feel all the rage, it hurt like needles jabbing into his heart and brain.