Chapter 19: Ears and Tail!?!

Ashter is seen slowly waking up, his hands sore as Satan's domain, as Ashter sniffs the air, realizing,

"FOOD." Ashter rushes downstairs, and when he meets Aaron, he greets them,

"Hey, Aaron... Hey, do you have some food for me?" Ashter wonders as Aaron turns and looks at Aphmau, which Ashter did as well.

Ashter's eyes widened as his face was adoring the fact...

"YOUR EARS AND TAIL...!" Ashter was shocked as he looks at the light grey and spotted little things. They were like a puppy's ears and tail.

"Oh... My... Irene...!" Ashter was astonished, as he slowly walks to Aphmau, surprised and stunned,

"O... Oh... H-Hey, Ash..." Aphmau was greeting him, as she now has small ears and tails and also a small curly tail. But...

"!" Ashter's eyes widened... As a sudden surge of aura and development of...

"M-Magic...?" Ashter was... Confused in his thoughts,

Magical abilities are only known to a werewolf such as himself... How can he feel such... Development?

"H-Here... I save you a nice place... For... For helping me..." Aphmau shows a nice plate that makes Ashter's eyes widen with stars,

"F-For me...?" Ashter wonders as Aphmau nods.

"Y-Yeah... A-Aaron made it special... To thank you..." Aphmau says as Ashter begins to chow down on the delicious meal of the day.

"Thanks, Aaron! This really hits the spot!" Ashter thanked him as Aaron nodded.

"No problem," Aaron says, before getting a phone call of which he excuses himself, leaving the area.

"How are you feeling?" Ashter wonders as Aphmau shivers a bit,

"W-Well... I... I feel like... My legs and whole body are sore... T-Those pills you gave me helped..." Aphmau says as the pills are meant for all races, mixed with a safe magical ingredient that speeds up cell production, thereby making Aphmau's cells help her heal quicker.

"I... I can stand up... Walk... But... I need to take it slow..." Aphmau explains as Ashter can't help but feel magical attributes radiating from her... It was calm... Pure... Divine...

Ashter's eyes can't help but be... Concerned.

What did Ashter do to Aphmau...? Is this due to her usage of magic on Aaron? Or something else...?

Suddenly, however, Aaron rushes in a panic,

"GUYS. WE MIGHT HAVE A PROBLEM." Aaron announces as the two turn to him,

"Uh... So... About our four-day stay... WELL SOONER OR LATER EVERYONE IS COMING BACK TO THE RESORT." Aaron says as Ashter's eyes widened,

"W-What!?! B-But Aphmau's ears and tail aren't developed yet! She can't move them!" Ashter was scared out of his mind, as Aphmau looks down, accepting this.

"W-Well... Maybe we can try!?! If we don't find a solution now EVERYONE will know what we did!" Aaron was in such a rush as Aphamu shivers through the internal pain she is feeling.

"If we don't find out how to hide them, everyone won't be able to pick up the bigger picture in time." Aaron was also concerned about how everyone would react. Especially Derek.

"Well... We are all sunken this far... We knew this would happen the moment Ashter decided..." Aphamu says as that was true,

"Let's just focus on how we can hide them for right now," Aaron says, as Aphmau suddenly gets up, this shocks the two,