Chapter 8: The Separation, Despite Being Reunited.

Zina is seen sighing, looking at the mirror, rearranging her hair, a bit tired in the eyes.

"..." Zina's tears flow just a little, as she can only remember that man...

The Snake Eye Man...

Zina shakes her head, ridding of the burden she now holds as she wears a nice shirt dress of white fabric and black undergarments. She could on a nice light pink flower in his ponytail as Zina was getting old, looking at her face as it's starting to fall a little. She sighs, knowing this would happen with her age being around 50.

"Zina? Ya in there, girl?" Slyvanna says as Zina was surprised, dropping a few things in her state of panic,

"! I... Ugh... Yes, Slyvanna! I'm just... Getting ready." Zina responds as Slyvanna sighs,

"We'll see you at the beach, then." Slyvanna was worried about her friend...

Very worried.

But she just couldn't find the strength and courage to enter the realm of her past.

Zina starts whipping her tears, as she remembers her deal...

The deal that she'll bring back a certain someone.

A life for a life. But in reverse.

Bring back the dead to bring back the dead.

Zina couldn't pass up this opportunity. She knew both of the people she'll save will be happy to come back.

Especially Dan.

Zina's mind races with anticipation.

But...

She doesn't know...

Who she is bringing back in the first place...

But in the depths of hell itself...

A woman with bathing suit like clothing is seen sitting on a throne.

Her long black hair is behind her...

And her menacing red eyes glow... So menacing...

Enyo. The Goddess of Destruction. Capable and said to have destroyed many villages back when she was living.

She growls, remembering her own reincarnation being killed by...

HERS.

Enyo throws a golden cup at a bricked wall as it smashes, releasing its red liquid contents, her eyes glow with the souls of fallen warriors from her time.

"After thousands of years... YET I'M STILL BEATEN!?!" Enyo was angry as her servants didn't know what to do but allowed her to let off steam.

But with this, thunder crackles in the lands of flames, it's thunder shaking the very fabric keeping her here. She snickered, being a bit upset how, despite all the time she has given that idiot, Lunix, she still can't reinact her revenge...

But she remembers...

Her...

"Yes... I forgot what that warlock told me of her..." Enyo started becoming... Intrigued.

"Ah..." Enyo circles her long nailed finger as a small circle appears, revealing Zina as she travels along with Slyvanna and Eric.

"Yes... Now I know why..." Enyo says, reading her as she feels a slight scent of... Her...

"..." Enyo grows angry, feeling Athena's scent on her. Only so slightly. Enyo smirks, getting up as the circle disappears.

Her heels clack on the floor, as her long silk cloth trails behind her,