Chapter 12: First Time Ride!

"Starlight Adventurepark!" Aphmau squeals as she shows Ashter a map, as he takes a long and good look at it. He was impressed, the island is FILLED with rides and attractions to enjoy!

Ashter is mesmerized by the large number of rides and times he'll spend with a special... Someone. Ashter grew excited just like Aphmau to go and visit this Wonderland withing Starlight.

"Aren't you excited, Ash!?! Imagine how many rides we can go on! Imagine!" Aphmau was ecstatic as Ashter chuckles, just a bit more hyped up than before.

"Yeah... Guess I am." Ashter comments, as beforehand, Aphmau and Aaron had an accident with the ocean...

Eh...

Let me just recap it.

Aphmau, excited, Aaron jumps in, Ashter was scared at how Aaron is doing all these crazy stunts just moments after he left... HIS and HER office, so he jumped in with some floaties to keep not only Aaron from overexertion but to keep Aphmau safe as well.

Now Ashter, Aphmau, and Aaron sat within towels in the same room as one another, being lectured beforehand on how dangerous it is to jump off of the boat like that.

Ashter's toned torso was revealed but his lower half was covered. His hair was DRENCHED as he has very thick hair.

"So... Ash," Aphmau says his name, which prompts him to turn to her. That's when Aphmau grew all sneak face, asking,

"How... Is Lucinda's company lately...?" Aphmau smiles a cheeky smile. Ashter's face grows red as he didn't want to explain the details...

"U-Uh...! N-Nothing much! Nope! Nothing much at all!" Ashter wasn't in the right place to tell someone their nights and times with one another, but Aphmau pushed on,

"You know... We DO have a nickname for Lucinda...!" Aphmau was cut off by Ashter's weaken body from the pressure of the question,

"OKAY APH." Ashter calms her down as she just giggles, letting go of the question,

"Fine... Fine..." Aphmau says, before chuckling from the amount of laughing she had to keep within herself.

That's when Aaron comes out, as he was regaining his figure slowly and surely. Aphmau however blushes beyond the extent by his Michelangelo Graded statue of a body. Chiseled to the finest point despite just coming out of his therapy.

"Hey, c'mon Aph, Ash shouldn't be obligated to tell us what he and Lucy do." Aaron laughs as Aphmau pouts,

"B-But I haven't seen them kiss once! It's not fair!" Aphmau three a tantrum as Ashter cocks up an eyebrow,

"I have never seen you kissed since Katelyn's theater though." Ashter casually says as Aphmau and Aaron turn to him, their faces in disbelief...

"YOU SEEN THAT!?!" Aaron shouts in pure embarrassment and shock, as Aphmau follows suit,

"YOU... YOU KNEW ABOUT THAT!?!" Aphmau was in the same state as Ashter, as his eyes widened at his mistake,

"O-Oh... I forgot..." Ashter says as suddenly, Aphmau tossed him...

"H-Hey-!" Ashter was in surprise at the thing Aphmau threw at him, as Aphmau pouts,

"For that, you better color these pictures! And make them AWESOME." Aphmau demands as Ashter chuckles, picking out the glitter colors Aaron, with Ashter knowing, brought. So Ashter and Aphmau get to work.

...

...

...

But soon, Ashter puts on a new outfit, consisting of his swimming trunks and a nice short-sleeved jacket. It was orange with some lighter and darker shades. He zips it up as he heads off to the entrance with everyone on the toe.