24:Emptiness

A tear slipped and rolled down Jimin's cheeks and landed on Tiara's collarbone where he had buried his face. He couldn't deny the intense pleasure he was getting as he pumped his length in and out of her tight core but at the same time with every thrust, he could feel his heart getting ripped apart piece by piece.

Tiara made small sounds every time he went a little rough but he knew it wasn't pleasured moans but the instinctive reaction of her body due to his penetration.

Shutting his eyes he thought about his obligation as the new ruler of his nation and they had a responsibility to have an heir to the throne so that they can secure the future of their realm. Moreover, if they would have children, the pain Tiara was going through would lessen down and maybe... even if it was his wishful thinking, Tiara would fall in love with him 

He took a deep breath trying to control his tears and sank his sharp fangs in her delicate smooth neck yet got no response other than the small cry from Tia who had her head turned away staring aimlessly at the open window before her.

The tase of her blood gave him a new sense of pleasure and urge. Letting himself get drowned in the sea of lust, Jimin flipped her around to make her lie on her front and then lifted her waist sightly before he plunged himself entirely into her in one brutal thrust.

Tiara finally flinched but didn't stop him or utter a single syllable from her mouth.

Jimin grabbed her neck and started to suck her sensitive spot as his movement started to get rough and urgent, making her body rock to the rhythm of his lead.

He moaned in pleasure as he felt the climax getting near. It felt so good that nothing could describe what he was feeling. The feeling was unreal and magical. Jimin again buried his fangs in the junction of her neck as he released himself inside her with a final push as he grunted in the euphoric feeling.

For a while, he remained in the same position glazed with sweat trying to catch his breath.

He rolled to the side from the top of her and turned to Tia who had already positioned herself to face away from him showing him her bareback.

"Tiara" he called her in a soft voice panting heavily and pulled her closer to his naked body.

Guilt struck him like a volt of thousand watts of electricity when he realized Tiara was sobbing clutching her mouth shut using her hand. Their union had brought more anguish within her. Not being able to bear the sight of her crying after allowing him to touch her, he jolted up from the bed and rushed out of the room covering his body with a silk robe.

He tried recalling Torio, a man who was like an elder brother to him, and Kookie who was more precious to him than his own life not only because he grew up right before him but also because the adorable boy was his love's whole world and even beyond that. He tried to make himself understand what he did was necessary but no matter what he said to him, he felt like he was making excuses for the sin he had just committed.

Coming back to his senses he felt dirty and shamed for touching Tiara even after knowing that she didn't love him but another man.

After slamming the door shut he leaned his back against the door. Jimin covered his mouth using his hand and banged the back of his head repeatedly on the wooden door trying to stop the sob coming out of his mouth but it was useless. Regardless of how much he tried to hold back, the water fought its way out of his eyes.

Even though Tia was his now he couldn't understand why he felt like there were millions of miles between them.

He had finally got her and lost her at the same time.

Jimin slowly dropped down to the floor letting the guilt prick his entire body like thousands of needles mercilessly.

Jassabella who was passing by their room immediately rushed beside the young King after noticing him on the ground weeping. She crouched down to his level rubbing his back to give him some sense of comfort as she cried silent tears herself.

************************