16 : Back to Pyracea

King of Pyracea Park Jimin is back baby 😈😈😈😈

****

"And with the power granted by the goddess Azalea, Kaiser the emperor controlled all the legendary protecting beasts called thirios. And with Thirios's power, he united all the realms with a power the universe have never seen. The power they called Crimson eyes" Jimin closed the book he was reading to his wife with a joyous smile on his face.

"Finished?"Jassabella questioned her husband and when Jimin nodded his head, she started whining again.

"Another story please" She was showing him her puppy eyes trying to persuade him to tell her another bedtime story.

"No, it's time to sleep now" He tried sounding strict but his facade quickly melted seeing his wife pout with big eyes.

"Which story do you want to hear?' He asked her sighing in defeat.

"Another of your adventure with Tiara sister," She told him with excitement beaming in her eyes.

"Again??" She quickly nodded her head.

"I love listening to stories about my cousin. Since my childhood I have always adored her, she is my idol. I want to follow her footsteps and be a fierce warrior and a gentle queen " She started to indulge herself in the memories of the woman whom she greatly idolized.

Knowing all of her sacrifices for the realm, Jassabella had huge respect for the older female and hoped to become someone like her in the future. Moreover, she grew up in Tiara's shadows and had always seen Tiara as her mother figure.

Jimin watched Jassabella who was rambling about how much she admired the previous queen with a faint smile on his face.

"I hope she will return back home someday," She murmured at the end.

"Huh??" Jimin blinked his eyes twice at her innocent talk.

"Uh it would be so fun, we could do everything together and I would be less lonely when you would be busy with your work" Jimin burst into laughter clutching his stomach.

He knew his wife was innocent and meant that in the purest way, however, her way of conveying her wish took him totally off guard and it required him some time to compose himself and speak.

"Wouldn't you be jealous? If she returns, I will love her more" He joked but soon realized the smile on Jassabella's face had faded away and was replaced with a blank expression. She looked like she was in deep thought when Jimin poked her bringing her back to reality.

"I won't lie, I would be very jealous but she has more right on you. She is your first wife and if she would not have sacrificed her love for the sake of the realm then I would have no chance with you," she smiled but faintly.

"Plus sister would shower me with love as well so I would be fine with it, no matter what you would care for me too since you love me like Tiara sister loved Kookie" Her expression was again back to the playful one.