25:The Red Thread of Destiny 1

Hana shifted on her seat for the hundredth time trying to act calm and composed but the soft stare with a softer smile coming towards her direction from the particular man was making her scream internally.

"I take it back, I said he was good looking when I first saw him I take it all back, He Is Creeping me out"

She gracefully took a sip of her coffee acting as if her heart was not doing any flips and like she was engrossed in reading something on her phone.

"Isn't it weird that hot guy named Jungkook has been looking at you since forever, do you think he fell in love with you at first sight" Jisoo, a friend she made just today leaned closer to her ears and whispered covering her mouth?

"Things like first sight love only happens in books. In modern-day, only first sight lust exists" Hana scoffed rolling her eyes to her left when her eyes met with the doe-eyed guy again who was surrounded by people.

 In modern-day, only first sight lust exists" Hana scoffed rolling her eyes to her left when her eyes met with the doe-eyed guy again who was surrounded by people

His delicious-looking lips curved into a bigger smile as he waved his hand at her. Everybody's attention shifted on her and biting her lip, Hana quickly lowered her head down hiding her face with her hair ignoring the gorgeous guy and glares of jealous girls coming towards her.

"Embarrassing" she mumbled as she turned her head towards her friend.

"If I were you, I would have already fallen on my knees for him, he is soo damn hot and cute at the same time" Resting her cheeks in her palm Jisoo spoke looking at the guy with dreamy eyes.

"Snapp out miss" Hana snapped her fingers in front of Jisoo interrupting her daytime fantasies.

"The hotter the guy is the bigger the chances are there for him to be an asshole and look he is the most gorgeous guy to exist that means he is the biggest ass as well" saying that she diverted her gaze back to the guy to see him playing with his food smiling like a child while blushing fervently.

"If he was an ass he wouldn't have helped you" her smart inner self spoke to her but she chose to ignore herself and continued sipping her coffee.

Everything went normally for the day except for the fact that she happened to share every single class with Jungkook. The thing that made her more confused was the way he acted around her i.e.occassionaly throwing her his adorable bunny smile and giving her a head nod every time their eyes met.