23: History

Please don't forget to vote and comment :*

*******

Jimin was still on the ground with his lips slightly parted and rendered speechless. A crystal user with the same name as the late crown prince, he could not understand if it was fate or just a mere coincidence.

"Your majesty"

"Lord Lucifer"

Jimin was brought back to his senses by the multiple voices that were calling for him. His chief of the King's guard, the Minister of warfare, Seokjin, and Hoseok ran towards him.

"You stopped him" Hoseok exclaimed trying to control his breathing. All of them were bruised and heavily exhausted fighting off the celestial dragons and protecting innocent lives.

Jin, on the other hand, was glad that Jimin could stop his nephew from destroying the world, however, he couldn't help but feel intense grief knowing that Taehyung had fallen down.

"Your majesty" Jackson Wang, helped Jimin to his feet and draped his king's arm over his shoulder, giving him support to stand.

"It was not me" Jimin spoke truthfully.

"If he was not here then I would have been dead" Jimin spoke in a low voice turning his head to the direction the raven-haired guy had flown away.

"He??" All of them were dumbfounded at his statement.

"Who my majesty?" Park Chanyeol asked his king, following his gaze to the direction Jimin was keenly looking at.

"I have no idea" Jimin whispered.

"All that matters is you are safe my lord" Jin told him with a warm smile and placed his hand on his shoulder giving him a reassuring squeeze.

"Now go, all the people are anxiously waiting for their savior, The emperor of all three realms" Jimin snapped his head at the speed of lighting toward Jin who had a delicate smile on his face as he announced it.

"What...? " Jimin could not formulate any words feeling lost. He could not apprehend why the prime minister of Euphoria was denoting him as the Emperor of all three realms.

"I'm the only surviving true royal blood of Euphoria your majesty and I declare you as the King of the Euphoria" Jin repeated his words utterly shocking everyone present there.

"It's not just my word, It's what the people of Euphoria want. They wish you to lead them" Saying that Jin opened a portal to teleport them back to the Pyracea where all the remaining people of Euphoria were.

"Go my lord," Jin coaxed the baffled King.

"What about you?" Jimin questioned him to which he responded with a sad smile.

"I will be staying with my nephew, he needs me. Hoseok will be there to serve you so that you can lead the future of Euphoria properly" Jimin turned his attention towards Hoseok who knelt down putting his hand on his chest and showing Jimin the immense respect he felt for him.

"I, Jung Hoseok, swear to be your loyal follower until the end of my life" he declared firmly and sincerely.

"I... I..." Jimin was fallen short of his words.

"Don't feel burdened My King, this was your destiny" Jin slightly pushed him inside the portal, and in a flash, he was back to Demonus where all the people from the three realms were gathered cheering and applauding for their savior, their king.

"All hail the emperor" the loud voices of people reverberated throughout the entire kingdom as they shed tears of joy at the defeat of the cruel emperor.

His eyes searched the crowd and as they landed on his family he let out a sigh of relief. Jassabella had a proud smile on her face, as she beheld the grand welcome of the Emperor of all three realms, her husband.

Taking in a deep breath, Jimin raised his hand and the entire mass went quiet waiting for the Emperor to address them.

"I, Park Jimin, take my oath to serve for the prosperity of all realms without any prejudice and partiality until my last breath. With this, there shall be no war, and no discrimination but a world with only peace where a child can freely roam without worrying about its safety, where one can love another despite coming from a different background or place. Starting from today our world is free from meaningless hatred" He declared.

"All hail the great Lucifer" People started to clap crying in rejoicing with anticipation of what the future held for them with their new King.

The feeling was overwhelming him as he witnessed people embracing each other forgetting the hate and differences between them.

Jassabella strode over to him and held his hand, squeezing it tight as she gave him the brightest smile after mouthing "I'm proud of you"

"My queen, I wish you were here to see this happen, your dream finally came true, Tia" A drop of tears left his eyes and Jassabella wiped it for him.

"Sister must be really happy and proud seeing you" Jimin nodded his head and turned his attention towards the howling crowd with eyes filled with tears. So many emotions were swirling in his deep irises and he badly wished for Tia to be here, to smile at him and tell him he did well.

He missed her so much, the woman he loved with everything he had since he knew the meaning of love.

Jimin gazed into the sky that had finally started to look clear as the sun peeped through the clouds casting its bright light upon them.

"Thank you, Tia, for molding me to become who I am. I will leave no stone unturned to maintain the peace you had always dreamt of " He gradually closed his eyes picturing his late wife's heavenly smile.

The voices of people laughing and celebrating echoed throughout all realms as people rejoiced in the victory of good over evil, peace over war. The dread that the mad king brought upon the people of Euphoria had changed them and they gladly opened their hearts to the man who risked his life for the sake of them even when he was their enemy at first.

The bravery Jimin showed and his determination and wish for peace had successfully broken the wall of meaningless hatred between the two realms.

And this way, unknown to everyone a queen's fate united the three realms. Every action she took, and every decision she made was her fate to become the entity that could finally dissolve the resentment in the universe and establish peace.

In history, Lord Jimin's name was written with the golden pen as the Kind emperor who worked all his life for the prosperity of the realms

Lord Taehyung's name went down as the cruel emperor who nearly destroyed the world single-handedly. Even after hundreds of years, people still feared to bring his name to their lips.

But the pages of history missed the name of a man who lived and died only for one girl. Whose love was beyond the understanding of the world, beyond the perception of people as she was his dark love and his mate.

"Noona till we meet again"

**************************************************************

so did you guys get what was her bond with JIMIN, TAEHYUNG, and JUNGKOOK???