1: Three Realms

The year 1300 AE. The world is divided into three realms:

Neanderthal where beings with no supernatural powers resided, and Euphoria where beings blessed with celestial energy such as Fairies, Angels, Centaurus, Mermaids, Mages, Elf, and Pixies lived. Lastly, Pyracea.

Commonly known as the land of the dark where creatures that thrive in blood and dark magic such as Pyraculapus( hybrids with part Vampire), Vampires, Draculians, witches, werewolves, and ghouls roamed freely.

For centuries, Pyracea was at war with the kingdoms of Euphoria which resulted in a tremendous loss for both realms. Both desired to gain power over one another believing themselves to be the superior race and could go to any extent for their victory.

The deep hatred between the two kingdoms was rooted in the genes since the new generations were taught to massacre the other race and considered the word coexistence as blasphemy.

In a world torn by war and prejudice, only death lurked upon all including the royal blood without any discrimination.

With their heavy hearts, the royal family of Euphoria was gathered around the bed where their frail crown prince Kimeron Baekhyun lay battered after his defeat in the battleground with the enemy prince. His face was deathly pale; every hue of the color had drained out of it.

His younger brother, the second prince of Euphoria, Kimeron Taehyung was kneeling beside the bed holding the hand as he took his last breaths.

Taehyung brushed the hair away from his brother's sweaty face trying his best not to break down in front of his brother dying from wounds inflicted by the enemy crown prince during their combat. The sword the enemy used to stab his heart was infused with Etheron, a rare crystal that was extremely detrimental to celestial beings. The royal doctor had already delivered the bitter news that the crown prince's injuries were severe and there was no hope for recovery.

"I promise you Hyung, I will take revenge for every drop of blood those bastards spilled" Taehyung swore to his brother as a drop of tear slipped from one of his eyes.

"I will be the last face every prince in the Pyraea sees before they meet the end they deserved" His voice was grave and resolute as he took the oath to end the Lamperouge dynasty.

With all the strength that was left in him, Baekhyun slowly raised his trembling hand to touch his younger brother's face. Even on his deathbed, all he could think about was how his absence would affect the younger male. He was worried that the burden that was about to come to Taehyung's shoulder would be too much for him to bear.

Taehyung instantly grabbed his brother's hand and placed it on his cheeks. The memories of them playing in the garden of their palace, jumping around and playing pranks on their royal helpers and all the other precious moment they had spent together flashed vividly before him as the hand of the crown prince dropped limply on the bed and the little life perished from his face.

Cries of the crown prince's young wife pierced the atmosphere and Taehyung squeezed his eyes shut as the volcano of pain erupted within his body. His entire body was trembling in despair.

Being just a few years apart they had always shared a strong bond so along with his elder brother, a part of him had died.

King Taejong placed his hand on Taehyung's shoulder causing it to slump a little.

"Stay strong Taehyung, you need to bear the burden of the crown and lead the realm now" the King's voice was stern as he spoke. Though he had lost his eldest son, he knew there was no time to mourn.

This was a war and loss of life was inevitable in a war.

Taehyung wiped his tear with the sleeve of his silver silk robe and stood up from the ground then marched toward the balcony with a serious face.

From the balcony, he could see all of his soldiers standing straight with their heads hung low. His body and mind were thirsty for vengeance, his sword wanted to be laced with the blood of the people responsible for his brother's death, and for all of this to become possible he needed to be stronger. He couldn't let himself be shattered for the sake of his realm.

With unyielding thoughts of getting revenge, the new crown prince Taehyung held his head high before addressing the mass in front of him.

"We won't shed tears" He spoke in a loud and firm voice and everyone's attention shifted toward him.

"We won't be weak, we won't let this break us and we won't mourn for the dead until we give our enemy the taste of the same pain that they have inflicted upon us." The palace echoed with cheers and hoots as all the soldiers started to stomp their spears on the ground in an action to show their support for their prince's words.

"I, Prince of Euphoria swear on the deathbed of my beloved brother that I will exterminate every prince of Pyracea and fulfill my vengeance," Taehyung unsheathed his sword created by forging his blood and Damascus metal, the only metal that could harm creatures of the night and rose it in the air and all of his loyal supporters did the same.

"We will burn Pyracea to the ground!" The fire of determination could be seen burning in his eyes and all of them repeated after their prince.

"All hail Euphoria"

"All hail the sun of the realm"

The loud voice of equally-willed soldiers echoed all over the kingdom igniting the flame of revenge in every heart throughout the land. Hearing the roar of determined soldiers and their will to take revenge, Taehyung smirked in satisfaction.

"Titania" Taehyung clenched his fists as the thoughts of his eternal enemy came into his mind. The one who prevented him from saving his brother from being slaughtered. He loathed the princess of Pyracea with the core of his heart.

"I won't rest until you're beaten. There isn't a place in all three realms where you can hide, where ever you are I will find you and destroy you. I don't care how it happens, but I will extinguish you from this universe after slaying all of your loved ones right before your eyes."

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

Taehyung's attire