14: Returned

Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into a month, but there was no wind on when his beloved Noona would return or where was she gone. Since the beginning, Jungkook always dreaded the outcome of the revelation that he was not her Kookie and now his worst nightmare had come true. She had left him without any words, without turning back.

After Tiara's disappearance, he would wake up early in the morning and then go to search for her leaving Lulu to guard their house. He was not someone who would give up so easily and he was determined to find her then even if he had to, he was ready to tie her up to keep her beside him.

Feeling despaired Jungkook returned back from the east village with another failed attempt to find Tiara. He wiped the tears formed in his eyes sniffing; hurt and depression were building up slowly, breaking his resolution from inside.

"All those love you and I can't live without you, were lies. The moment I said I'm not Kookie she left me. I hate you Noona, I hate that Kookie brat" He was ranting on his own forcing back the tears that were threatening to fall.

Living with Tiara for years he had already apprehended that Kookie was the brother she lost in past. He often used to find her whispering his name and crying in sleep. Every time she used to save him from danger, she would say she couldn't lose him again and ask forgiveness for not being able to save him the first time. He was dumb but not an idiot to not realize she was talking about some other person.

No words could describe how jealous Jungkook was of the brat named Kookie but at the same time, he was thankful to him as because of him, he got to meet his Noona.

"Arrrhhh," in frustration Jungkook kicked the stone in his way and it flew to infinity and beyond because of his strength.

"Look who we have here?" Suddenly a group of heavily armed men that had been following him from the village surrounded him. They were wearing white and silver armor with the symbol of Pheonix carved in their vest.

Jungkook was confused by their statement but chose not to speak. He didn't want any trouble so he quietly tried to walk past them but was immediately stopped in his track by another man.

"It's rare to find a demon freely lurking around nowadays," the leader of the group spoke as he unsheathed his sword and pointed at Jungkook.

"Who are you? what do you want from me?"Jungkook spoke in a calm unwavering voice and seeing a demon not being affected by their presence even when he was surrounded got them on their nerves.

"You filthy creature how dare you talk back at us" One of the guards hit Jungkook on the back of his head with the pommel of his sword, making Jungkook stagger and fall down to his knees.

Jungkook knew he was stronger than them combined but at that point, he was feeling hopeless and his will of living was depleting not being able to find the woman he loved therefore rather than defending himself he allowed them to abuse him.

The men started to shower him with kicks and punches but Jungkook didn't even raise his finger to shield himself. He took all the blows thrown towards him closing his eyes shut as the physical pain was nothing in comparison to the pain in his heart.

"If I'm gone forever, will you be sad for me Noona?" A kick landed on Jungkook's stomach with force and he spat a mouthful of blood, falling on his face on the ground.

"Will it hurt you if you will see me in pain?" He was thrown in the air and his back crashed against the tree. He could feel warm liquid flowing from his nose and ears due to the impact.

The guards laughed in contentment watching Jungkook shrieking in pain and one by one they took turns to break his bones.