24 We meet again

"Wake up, you sleepy head" Yoongi tried to pull the blanket off his younger sister but she held onto it as if her life depended on it.

"Hana! You will be late for your college, get up now" Hana groaned not wanting to obey her older brother.

"Five more minutes, please" She faked her cries still holding on to her blanket and wrapping her legs around it.

"Don't test my patience, Pancake" Yoongi nearly growled in a threatening voice and she jumped up into a sitting position. Her hair was a mess, some loose strands dangling all over her face as she blew them off in irritation.

"I hate you!" she grumbled in a sleepy yet annoyed voice.

"I love you too" His sweet gummy smile made her regret her words immediately but she kept quiet despite feeling guilty.

"Now go freshen up, breakfast is ready" Yoongi pulled his little sister from the bed and dragged her towards the bathroom then pushed her inside.

"Tsk, such a pain in my butt" he muttered under his breath after successfully managing to wake his little sister up.

Yoongi would spend his entire day in his bed, sleeping rather than waking up early in the morning and working but when it came to his little sister, he never slacked off as she was his entire world. As soon as Yoongi was of legal age, he left states where his parents still were and flew to Seoul to persuade a career as a music producer. Coming from a family with connections and also because of his talent, in no time he became successful and opened up his own entertainment agency. However, even with all the glory and fame, his life felt empty without his precious little sister therefore as soon as she finished her high school, Yoongi called her to Seoul to live with him.

Yoongi placed the plate on the island when Hana entered the dining room all dressed and ready for the first day of her college.

"HANA" Hana flinched at his loud voice and lashed back at him "I nearly had a heart attack," she told him placing her hand over her throbbing chest.

"What the hell are you wearing, this is not states, we are in Seoul" He complained examing her from head to toe. She was wearing a flower-printed, halter jumpsuit and pulled her blond hair up into a messy yet sexy bun.

Hana arched her eyebrows at his statement "So" She asked with a straight face.

"People here can be conservative and narrow minded, Go change it right now" Hana stomped her feet, not liking his idea even a bit.

"But I'm already late" she spoke pleading with her puppy eyes.

"No I won't allow you to walk that way out of this house, I don't want men drooling like a wolf over you" His voice was loud and clear as he spoke pointing his finger upstairs, giving her a glare that said obey me or else.

Crossing her arms over her chest, Hana was in the passenger seat with a frown on her face. Yoongi had made her change nearly three times and now she was more than late on her first day in the college. He halted his car before the college gate that was already closed. A penitent smile tugged his lips as he turned his head to his little sister. His perfectly styled mint hair fell over his eyes and pushing them aside using his finger he began.

"My pancake..."

"Don't, just don't" She looked like a volcano that could erupt any second.

"You look so pretty" he pinched her cheeks and started to pull them grinning like an idiot "My pancake is so sweet" He was trying to cheer her up but instead she shot him a deadly glare before jerking his hands off her cheeks and stomping out of the car.

"Hana, I'm sorry..." Ignoring his calls, she marched inside the gate after throwing an apologetic smile to the guard who was scowling at her with a face that looked like he had constipation for a week.

"I'm late for my first day just because he couldn't get over his prejudiced self," She halted and looked at her clothes.
She was now wearing a full selves white shirt and ripped jeans with black Stiletto heels.

"Asih" she cried in frustration and blew a few strands of her hair off her face then continued walking in fast short steps.

"When will these men realize, it's the mentality they need to change not how we dress up" She continued rambling to herself. There were only a few students walking around as most of them were in the auditorium hall for the opening ceremony.

"I wish I could..." She tripped in a stone and ended up falling down on the ground on her face due to her lack of concentration.

"Ahhh" She winched in pain, as tears started to build up not just because of the pain but also of embarrassment

"Ahhh" She winched in pain, as tears started to build up not just because of the pain but also of embarrassment. Some of the people were whispering and some even laughing at her clumsiness adding salt to her lost pride.

"My luck is fucked up today" She remained on the ground hiding her face in her palm. Some part of her felt relieved as well since she was not wearing a short dress or else it would have been more awkward.

"Are you all fine?" A soft honey-like silky voice hit her ears and she felt like her entire body melted just by the way it sounded. Hana slowly uncovered her face and lifted her head to see the person the voice belonged to.

A breeze of wind passed around them making her shiver as her eyes met with the person who had crouched down to her level and the entire world stopped except for them.

"Let's meet in the next life when the first bud of the cherry flower will blossom and that time I promise you, I will give you my heart, body, and soul which shall be untouched, untainted, and in its purest form. And then I shall belong to you and only you entirely."

She gawked into the most beautiful doe-like eyes losing herself completely without uttering a single word. His eyes were more exotic than any kind of rare diamonds and sparkled brighter than the stars in the sky, with no bright city lights to dim them.

 His eyes were more exotic than any kind of rare diamonds and sparkled brighter than the stars in the sky, with no bright city lights to dim them

"Let me help you Noona" He outstretched his hand for her to hold and slowly hesitantly she raised her hands to hold his.

When their skin touched, tingles and sparks rushed inside both of them. Her heart was working so overdrive she was afraid that it might malfunction due to all the nervousness she was feeling.

He cracked a bunny smile that was as warm as the sun in midwinter, radiant and pure when she held his hand.

"We meet again Noona"

*************************

Red thread of destiny is the epilogue of the book! Please dont miss it