15: Path of vengence

Sitting under the shade of the cherry flower tree, Tiara danced her fingers skillfully on the string of the guzheng. Jungkook had his head on her lap playing with her white hair and enjoying the melody she had composed. On the other side their loyal cat 'lulu' relaxing peacefully lost in the tune of the music.

"Jungkook, this melody is called the Eternal love, It is the song that I promised to compose for you when you were five" She smiled at the memories of them promising to create a melody for each other.

Jungkook closed his eyes focusing every bit of his concentration on the soulful melody. The song made his heart grow warm and it reflected the actual feelings Tiara had for the man resting in her lap.

"Noona" Jungkook called her.

"Humm" She softly hummed as a response.

"Do you remember the song I played when you brought Lulu for the first time?" Jungkook asked as he positioned himself in a sitting posture.

Tiara stopped playing the instrument and nodded her head with a bright expression.

"That song is called Butterfly and It's the song I made for you" Jungkook confessed fidgeting his finger in nervousness. A heavenly smile seemed to contour her face as she set her attention to the shy Jungkook.

"The melody was beautiful Jungkook, Thank you so much" Tiara leaned closer puckering her lips intending to give him a kiss on his forehead but being a naughty guy, Jungkook quickly pressed his lips against hers instead. Tiara's eyes went wide for a second then soon she began to lose herself in his sweet kiss filled with warmth.

"Spoiled Kid" She muttered against his lips and Jungkook chuckled as he pulled away.

"I'm not a kid, Noona, I will be the one to give you kids" Tiara gasped at his words and raised her hand to smack at him but Jungkook quickly ran away laughing his heart out.

"Noona you can spank me later when we are doing stuff together in our bedroom," He was grinning wide displaying his adorable bunny teeth, "or maybe I could spank you."

Tiara facepalmed herself wondering if he was always this perverted and was suppressing his desire thinking it might offend her. She inhaled deeply and then glared at him with fierce eyes.

"Ahhh, Noona's stare is damn sexy it made me hard. You look hot when you are angry noona."

"Jungkook!" She yelled and started to chase him around the cottage with her slipper in her hand. Laughing and giggling Jungkook ran towards the pond and jumped into it.

"No matter what, I'm still older than you, do you even know my real age..." Jungkook pulled her inside the pond making her drenched in the water.

"Why are you so naughty?" She smacked him on his bicep and was about to take a step backward but then he snaked his arms around her waist, pulling her forward. As her body made contact with his, she yelped and her hand was on his chest automatically. She could feel his heart beating uncontrollably.

This time when their eyes met, his eyes no longer held playfulness or mischief but the glimpse of passion he felt for her.

"Tiara" He called her in a deep lewd voice making her stomach twist with unknown feelings.

He couldn't help but lose himself in her beautiful eyes, her soft-looking lips, her white hair, and everything about her. Jungkook brushed the wet hair away from her face and placed a soft kiss on her eyes.

"So beautiful" He mumbled against her skin. "So damn beautiful" His lips started to travel down to her cheeks and finally captured her lips in a very passionate gentle kiss. The sweetness and the pleasure brought by the kiss blew his mind away and slowly it turned into a desperate one.

Tiara broke the kiss gasping for air. Unknown to Jungkook, she wanted to break down crying at the moment, her heart was crushing down feeling burdened by his feelings which she could not reciprocate in the way he and a part of her wanted her to.

"From today, Your everything shall belong to me," Jungkook breathed out brushing his thumb along her plump lips which were a little swollen due to the passionate kiss they had shared.

Tiara bit her lips to stop them from trembling and plastered a fake smile on her face. Chuckling, Jungkook again pulled her for another soft kiss. Gathering herself, Tiara guided Jungkook towards her pale neck.

"Jungkook, drink me," she told him.

Jungkook's iris went large at her words but the sight of her alluring neck pulled him intensely and not being able to control the urge that was consuming him, Jungkook buried his long fangs under her skin.

Tiara let out a moan as she felt his teeth piercing her sensitive skin. She could feel his hand moving all over her tracing every inch of her body but she decided to close her eyes letting the younger male have his way for now.

She gently stroked his hair with her quivering hands as Jungkook fed her blood, quenching the thirst he had for her for ages.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, but I won't be able to give you what you want cause I have already promised everything I have to someone else"

The promise she made to Taehyung as well as the vows she took with Jimin on their marriage resonated in her head.

"I won't be able to hold you the way you want me to,"

She gulped the salty tears and continued stroking his hair.

"Let's meet in the next life when the first bud of the cherry flower will blossom and that time I promise you, I will give you my heart, body, and soul which shall be untouched, untainted, and in its purest form. And then I shall belong to you and only you entirely."

She slowly pulled away from Jungkook, who was not in an intoxicated state due to her blood.

"But in this life, I have already sold it to the devil, tainted it with the blood of the innocent, and destroyed it with the sins I have committed, I have nothing left to give to you Jungkook."

She gently pressed her lips on his eyes then his nose and on the mole below his lips.

"My blood shall help you to control your thirst for human blood" She caressed his angelic face, bitting her inner cheeks to fight her urge to break down crying hysterically.

Manda and Lulu appeared in front of her and she slowly passed Jungkook who was in a semi-conscious state to Manda. Manda carried him inside of the cottage and carefully placed him on the bed then made his way toward Tiara who was outside of the cottage.

"Take good care of him Manda," She gave him a painful smile then turned toward her cat.

"Always protect him Lulu" The cat purred grinding against her body.

"Raise him to be a splendid man," She choked on her own words.

"Do you have to do this?" Manda asked and Tiara nodded her head with a determined face.

"You both are so same, so stubborn" Manda shook his head feeling helpless.

"I have already broken the oath that I took in my father's deathbed. So now I shall fulfill my revenge, I will punish the man who took my everything away from me"

"I will destroy him just like he destroyed me, I will crumble his entire world into nothing, but ashes" With a fire burning in her eyes, Tiara decided to walk the path of vengeance.