2 - New Kid

Y/n's POV

I start to enter the classroom hoping no one noticed, just to bump into the teacher as I pass the door.

"Oh um hi, I'm Y/n L/n, your new student Mr...-"

"Coulson. I'm happy to have you a student Ms. L/n, please take a seat next to..." Mr. Coulson began looking around the room, for a seat I guess.

"There's a spot behind me, Mr. Coulson", a perky, energetic, boy said.

"Great, go ahead and sit behind-"

"Penis Parker!", the guy saying that looks kinda...well...like a douche.

"Flash, would you like to sit next to me for the rest of the week? By the way, don't answer that, it wasn't a question. Move your desk over, now Mr. Thomson." Damn Mr. Coulson does not mess around.

I went to go sit behind the Parker kid and the second I did, he waved over to me (with too much energy for it being 8:00 in the morning.) I look over to my left and see a girl with red hair next to me, the guy in front of her has piercing blue eyes and dark brown hair, and in front of him, there's this guy with blonde hair and another set of pretty blue eyes. On the other side of me, there's a guy with a gap in between his two front teeth and it looks really cute. In front of him, another girl with red hair and she has on a great red outfit, like I want that outfit. I look over at my row and see Parker but I also see a girl with beautiful brunette hair with a pencil in it.

As everyone is finally done looking at the "new kid", Parker turns around and starts to talk to me but it's more a like a ramble, "Hi, um, my name is Peter, not penis and it's really nice to have a new student, considering we're always stuck with the same people, it's not like always, always but like a lot...and now I can't stop talking. Sorry!"

"Don't worry, it's fine. I'm Y/n. Nice to meet you-"

"I understand it's exciting to have a new student but can we all please listen to the lesson, thank you.", Mr. Coulson added to our conversation.

——————————————————————————

The bell rings, singling that's it's time for lunch. The one thing I've been dreading all day. I mean I'm fine with being the mysterious girl sitting in the corner but it would be a last resort if possible. I go to grab the apple in my bag and then I head over to the cafeteria. The second my foot enters the lunch room Peter comes running up towards me with his immense amount of energy.

"Hey Y/n! Do you wanna sit with me and my friends for lunch?"

"Oh it's fine, I don't want to intrude on anything-"

"Intrude? Of course not! Come on!" He grabs my arm and basically drags me over to the table.

As soon as we make it to the table I see every person I saw in history earlier plus some other people. A boy with green eyes and jet black hair asks in an accent, "Who's this Peter?"

"This is Y/n, she's new!", Peter points towards me.

I get a collective hello from the group. One of the boys from earlier stands up and grabs a chair for me, then he says, "Hey, I'm Bucky. Nice to meet you."

"Thanks, Bucky. Nice to meet you too." I grab the chair and place it down next to Peter and Bucky then I sit down.

The girl from earlier with the cute outfit says, "Hi, I'm Wanda."

The other red head said, "Nat."

Everyone started telling me there names. The blonde from earlier is Steve and the one on the other side of me is Sam. In front of Peter, Mj. I also learned the names of the other people I haven't seen yet. Three brunettes, Tony, Scott, and Bruce. Then there's Clint. There's actually two sets of siblings in this group. Brothers, Thor, a guy that's basically jacked and Loki, the person that asked who I was when Peter brought me over. And sisters, Yelena and the girl from class Nat. Also there's a boy sitting next to Peter, Ned.

I talked to all of them and they all seem like genuine nice people. There was this one weird incident though, when I brought up the super hero's protecting the city, like Iron Man and The Scarlett Witch, they all got weird. I hope they don't have anything against them, I mean they're literal superheroes like who would be against the people protecting you. I feel like it's nothing but it just bothered me especially when it seemed like none of them realized that the others would act so strange about that topic. But overall it was amazing because they just made me feel like I was part of the group immediately even though I just met them.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

AN: I know this chapter is a bit boring but I gotta introduce everyone. Next chapter is gonna be fun though