12 - Meet and Greet

Y/n's POV

Yesterday was the day I agreed to become an avenger and now today I'm walking inside the main SHIELD headquarters with Agent Hill, the director of SHIELD's right hand man. We didn't go up to front desk like I expected we would instead Hill leads me to a side door on the second door. She hands me a bag and says, "Change into this, it's your suit."

"Like a super hero suit? That's sick."

"Yes, it's like a super hero suit. Now go."

I quickly change into the suit. Before I go back out I examine it in the mirror. It's a black body suit with purple accents. There are pockets, and a nice hood and mask to cover my face. I walk out of the room and Hill is there waiting for me.

"Comfortable?"

"Yes, actually it really is and now I'm wondering how you guys got the correct size."

"Not important now keep that hood and mask on and follow me."

"Yes ma'am."

After we walked through various doors that Hill had to put a code in to enter, we finally made it to...a conference room. Yay!

The room was bland with a long table, chairs, and a screen in the front of the room. Hill tells me to sit, wait, and not to touch anything then she leaves the room.

I think it's been 20 minutes and no one has entered and I'm bored as fuck. I grab a pen and notepad off of the center of the table and start to doodle some random stuff. Whenever I doodle it's always the same thing, animals with top hats. Right after I added a fancy hat to a garden snake, Fury and all of the avengers walk into the room.

"Oh, hey.", I try to stand up but the chair gets stuck and I have to push it out to be able to get up. After I stand up, I wave with them all staring at me. I just laugh awkwardly and start to introduce myself, "Uh, hi, I'm...actually I don't have a superhero name and I'm aware we aren't supposed to share our identities with anyone soooo."

"Right. You're name is the Protector.", Fury tells me.

"Oh, does it have to be that though?"

"Yes."

"Lame but ok."

"Protector, didn't Hill tell you not to touch anything.", Fury looks at the notepad.

"Yes, but to be fair I was in here for like 25 minutes."

"It's been 5 minutes since Hill left you in here."

"Really?!", He nods to this. "Oh wow, I'll just grab this then.", I rip the paper I drew on and was trying to place it into one of my pockets until I dropped it and The Winter Soldier picked it up for me.

He looks at the drawing and starts to chuckle at it, "Nice.", he hands it back to me.

"I know, I'm quite the artist. Winter Soldier, correct?", I already knew that from the metal arm but I was just trying to keep conversation going. I suck at small talk and I don't even know if this qualifies as that.

"The one and only.", he looks at me with what I can assume a smile. He has really pretty eyes.

"Ahem", Fury interrupts our conversation. "Purple here will get acquainted with you all then we will head for the training room."

"Woah, first day and we're all ready working out?"

"Yes.", then he leaves the room.

"I'm sorry is just allowed to do that? Like just leave?"

"Yeah well he's kinda the boss. I'm Spider-Man by the way."

After wall crawler's introduction I formally met every one else. Then the second I finished meeting the last person of the group, Fury comes back in and drags us towards the training room.