7 - Sick

Y/n's POV

I wake up and I feel like shit then I go to my bathroom to see that I also look like it as well.

I talk to myself in the mirror, "How did I even get sick? This makes no sense because I'm a very clean person." I take a big sigh and look at the trashy person in the mirror, "You have to go to school today, Mom and Dad will kill you, besides you got this-"

My conversation with myself was interrupted by my parents closing the front door very loudly indicting to my sister that they are leaving the house. They leave at 7:30 on the dot every morning.

That's just grand.

I try to style my hair the best I can. Then I change into the clothes I'm closest to which is old leggings and the hoodie I use for anything that requires a mess like painting and cooking so it's covered in stains of a red material. I hope that's paint. I ignore that gruesome thought and try to run out of the door but it's more like a waddle.

——————————————————————————

I make it to the entrance of the school with -15 minutes left.

Shit.

I try to be as quiet as possible when I open the door and enter the classroom but of course it's when everyone is taking a test, just my luck. Everyone looks up and stares at me. Love the fact that my social anxiety just kicked in.

"Ms. Y/l/n, please sit down and grab a pencil.", Mr. Coulson says as he grabs a copy of the test and placed it on my desk.

I sit down and start the test and if I'm going to be honest it's pretty easy considering I feel like I might fall over any second. I finish with 30ish minutes left in class and turn in my paper. I was one of the first to finish along with Steve and Bucky, they literally have so much information about the 40s it's kinda concerning but it's great for a history test so I can't judge.

The bell rings and I start to head to my second period along with Peter, Sam, and Ned who joins us along the way. They are having a conversation about a dinosaur, alien, space thing. I really wasn't paying attention until Sam nudges my shoulder and asks, "Are you good? Like seriously you look..."

"Like what?"

"You know, with the large eye bags, stained hoodie, and messed up hair it looks like you're..." He stoped his sentence after he saw my glare that could burn holes into the back of his head.

"Come on, what do I look like? I'm curious now, just say what I look like."

Sam immediately scrunches up, "Nope I'm good."

Ned tells Sam, "Good choice."

Peter chimes in, "Damn I didn't know you could be that scary Y/n." After I give him a quick glare he adds, "In a good way." I give them all a quick smile while we walk into the most ugly classes of them all, math.

After I sit down, Tony, who is right next to me, says, "I like the new look, it reminds of the 'I just got out of a trashcan'. One of my favorites from the 'I'm dead inside' collection." I shoot back with one of my now famous glares. "Got it, not in the mood.", and he sinks down into his desk.

——————————————————————————

This is definitely a thing a I can't do today, or any day, physical activity. I really hate gym class.

As I enter the large room Wanda grabs my hand and leads me behind the bleachers with the whole group right behind her.

"This is kidnapping!", I whisper yell at Wanda.

"You're fine", she retorts back with a hint of an accent in her voice. Since when did Wanda have an accent-

My thought was interpreted by Bruce asking, "Y/n, are you ok? You seem very sick, maybe you should go home."

I respond back with, "I'm fine just a little cold."

"Well you look kinda...", Bucky trails along until someone else could say it.

Mj and Nat say at the same time, "Dead."

"Wow, you sure know how to make someone feel special." I deadpan.

"Y/n we are all worried about you-", Steve gets interrupted again.

"And we're also worried about what's on that sweatshirt.", Tony adds only because he had the chance to interrupt Steve.

Everyone else say little "oh yeah what is that?" or "I've been staring at it all day."

"Y/n, is that blood or something else the exact same color of blood?", Nat asks.

"Honestly I don't know, I just found it on the floor." Why did I say that? I mean it's the truth but it doesn't mean they need to be aware of the substances on your clothing.

"Nice.", Mj looks at the hoodie.

——————————————————————————

I did it, I got through the school day. Good job Y/n.
One problem though, everyone wants to walk me home. I guess me basically being a zombie is concerning to my friends, weird.

"I'm fine, really I don't need you guys to walk me home." I whine at them.

"No. We're walking you home to make sure you will be ok.", Steve says.

"But I'm completely fine.", I say back.

"Ok if you're completely fine then explain to me why you fell asleep for a good 30 minutes in 5th period?", Tony asks.

"Because I can.", I retort back.

"Not valid.", Scott adds.

"Ok if I say yes will you guys tell Peter to stop texting me every 5 seconds to see if I'm ok?" Peter left school early today for something that I don't think really exist because he said and I quote, "I got a dentist-doctor-hair-therapy appointment. Yeah..." He's really, really bad at lying. But everyone agreed to my deal so we started walking to my house. There was small conversions along the way and once we finally made it they kept on asking to come in but I had to shut them down because with my house you never know what you might see. You could see Vicky trying a new hoppy like woodworking, which happened before, or maybe my parents have papers everywhere for work. It's very chaotic so I took the safer route and just said I was fine where I was and I could make it up the stairs.

The second I enter my room I go straight to bed but before I fell asleep I realized what probably caused me to sick all day, purple orb. I really need a name for it.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
A/n: I really hate this chapter if I'm going to be honest but I tried and also do y'all have any suggestions for the orb thingy name?