29 - Loki?!

Y/n's POV

"Loki?! What's going on? I need to go to the front office!", I ask him, completely confused by this whole situation.

"Well actually you don't since I'm the one that made that announcement in the first place.", He says, seemingly proud of himself.

What is he even talking about?

"What? How? It was one of the front desk ladies-", I stop myself seeing Loki turn into someone I was just describing! What?!

Ms. Johnson or I guess Loki? says, "Can I please have Y/n L/n to the front office?"

I stare in shock as Loki turns back into himself, smirking at bewilderment, "Oh come on, you really didn't think you were the only kid at this school with magic?"

"How- wait you know who I am?!", I ask, trying to stop myself from hyperventilating.

Loki then transforms again but this time he turns into the God of Mischief, he's an Avenger...

I stare in shock trying to process this all, Loki is an Avenger?! And he knows my secret?! "Wait- this is crazy!"

"Let me explain...", Loki smiles getting rid of his suit.

——————————————————————————

Loki explained to me how he is the God of Mischief and can read minds, resulting in him knowing the identities of everyone. Meaning he knows what happened between me and Bucky.

"Ok, Loki this is a bit insane.", I sigh. We've been sitting in this abandoned classroom for almost an hour, lunch started about 5 minutes ago.

"I'm aware.", Loki looks down at his watch. "We should head to lunch."

"Wait!", I stop Loki before he can walk out of the room. "You know the identities of everyone on the team, correct?"

He looks at me suspiciously, "Yes I do, and?"

"So tell me their identities!"

"No.", Loki rolls his eyes and walks out of the room causing me to grab my stuff and follow him. I catch up to him and we walk through the empty hallways together, towards the school's makeshift cafeteria for the time being.

"Why not?", I ask annoyed.

"You're not supposed to know.", He states plainly.

"Well are you supposed to know?"

"Are we still talking about this?", We finally made it outside and Thor waves at us and I try to wave back but Loki ignores him and pulls me off to some bench in a secluded area. Well he tries to bring me to that bench but there's some couple making out on it so he brings me to another secluded one. "Y/n-"

"Are we just going to ignore those people literally on top of each other?!", I ask in bewilderment.

"No that was very strange, anyway I might-"

I interrupt Loki again, still in shock by that couple, "Very strange?! Two people are making out! We're at school!"

Loki sighs, probably annoyed by my interruptions,"Yes, I'm aware. Now can we please get back to our original conversation?" I nod my head, trying to focus on Loki. He clears his throat and starts talking again, "So as I was saying before I got rudely interrupted, I'm not technically allowed to know."