9 - Dumb Idea

Y/n's POV

I think back to the events of today but that get
interrupted by a...

BOOM!

I look down the street and after the cloud of dust disappears from the explosion, I see a group of people with high tech weapons raid every store they can. This doesn't look good but it should be fine because the Avengers will come and save the day in a matter of seconds.

I watch as the Avengers show up and start kicking everyone's ass. They got this. I go to walk back into my room knowing everything will be ok but then I hear another BOOM! I look back to see all of the Avengers passed out.

"HOW THE FUCK DID THAT HAPPEN?!?", I yell and the criminals turn around to look at me.

One guy looks at me then he points at his gun, "I USED MY WEAPON!"

"IT'S CALLED RHETORICAL QUESTION, DUMBASS!", I yell back at him and I don't think he liked that very much because he started running towards me.

The rest of his group is following him, my guess is that he's the leader. My guesses aren't really helping me in this situation right now, though.

They won't stop coming towards me. Maybe I can find a way to run. I look for any places to run to but they are all filled with people and there's a high chance these guys don't care if they hurt innocent people. My best option right now is to try to fight. Hopefully my powers can actually work right now and that I'll magically know how to fight.

This is a really dumb idea but it's too late now because I currently jumping off the fire escape. After I land, I run towards them and they were definitely surprised by my reaction. The leader took a couple steps backwards causing the rest to as well. I have my hood on so they can't really see my face, which is really good in this situation.

"You wanna fight, little girl?", the boss said to me.

"Sounds like fun." Wow. Didn't know I could act badass, sick.

The man lunches his fist at me and I easily duck out of the way. Then I kick him in the gut pushing him into his men behind him.

Why do I know how to fight?

I hear one of people tell him, "You got this, Luke."

Luke, I guess that's his name, then gets back up and aims his gun at me. I freeze, realizing how truly serious this situation is. Luke laughs at my reaction. That smug ugly laugh makes me want to punch him in the face. I really want to punch him in the face.

Luke's hand starts to glow the same purple glow that I've seen too many times and then punches him in the face. He keeps punching himself in the face.

"Why do you keep hitting yourself?", I ask him over and again like a child. His men start to walk towards me but then I make them punch themself just like Luke.

The Avengers start to wake up so I run into some ally. It's not that I don't have anything against them but I just feel like if anyone finds out about my powers some shit will go down. So I just watch from the ally making sure the group is still punching themselves.

After all of the Avengers are fully aware of their surroundings they just watch the people punch themselves over and over again, completely confused.