4 - Phone Number

Y/n's POV

It hit straight into my chest and knocked me down.

"OW!! DAMN THAT HURT!"

I'm laying down on the roof in pure shock. All I can think is I'm tired.

"You know what, I'll deal with this tomorrow. I'm not in the mood."

I go over to the fire escape and climb down it till I'm in front of my window. Slowly, I open the window and climb into my room, well more like a flop into my room. I tiredly get into bed and fall asleep the second my head hit the pillow.

——————————————————————————

I wake up to a light shining through my window. Why does the sun have to be so bright, god. I slump out of bed and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair. I walk in front of the mirror.

"Wow, I look like shit."

I try not to think about last night but when squirt the toothpaste and the whole bottle comes out landing on my mirror.

"That's nice.", I say to myself completely blank.

——————————————————————————

After the whole tooth brush situation, I got ready for the day but for some reason I still look like shit. I walk out into the kitchen to see a beautiful breakfast, that would be surprising on it's own but then I saw the cook.

"Vicky, how the hell did you make this?"

"Language."

"Ew! Why are you being so ...parenty?"

"Because..."

"Because...?"

"Because I can. Now eat."

I roll my eyes and sit down at the counter. Ok but like what was that? Why is she trying to be a parent figure? I'm so confused. But hey maybe her pancakes are good. I try a bite, then another bite, then another, I don't realize that my whole plate is gone in a second.

Wow, I didn't know I was that hungry.

"Bye Vic."

"Bye Y/n. Don't do drugs!

"wHaT?" I walk out closing the door behind me.

Vicky's POV

That was dumb. Why did I say that? I can't be acting like a caring sister. I need to separate myself from the family.

——————————————————————————

Y/n's POV

It's currently 7:20 and I'm sitting outside school on one of the many benches waiting for it to open at 7:45. I figured out how to get to school without being late, I just have to leave at 6:00 then I get there before 8:00. I know I could leave later and I don't have to wait but every day is different so I have to be prepared.