13 - Training

Y/n's POV

As I enter the large gym, I see many different types of training equipment, and most of them I don't recognize. The room also has a boxing like ring in the middle. Am I supposed to fight these guys? Cause I know I'll lose, so there's no reason to even do it.

"Protector, you will be mainly training with the Scarlett Witch and Spider-Man considering they have similar powers you possess.", Fury looks at me, then nods to the witch and spider-boy.

"Cool, what about non-power stuff?"

"Black Widow and Winter Soldier will help you with that, while Captain America is in charge of the whole training program."

"Which I find dumb by the way.", Iron Man says annoyed. There's obviously some drama between them which is pretty hilarious. I mean who would've guessed 2 superheroes have childish conversations like that.

"As I was about to say before Iron Man interrupted, you guys will start training with protector today. Any questions?"

"Yeah I got one.", I say, standing a little bit straighter.

"Go ahead.", Fury nods.

"How did you know my size for the suit? Cause I asked Agent Hill and she said it wasn't important but it seems important considering I didn't share my size or anything related to it.", I was genuinely concerned on how they figured it out.
The team laughed while Fury ignored my statement, that hoe, and said,"Start training, now." He then walks out of the room.

"You know it's kinda rude how he just leaves like that. No goodbye, not even a smile, like damn.", I point towards the direction Fury left through.

"I think we have to start training, now.", Hawkeye says the last bit in the same tone of the director.

Spangles sighs and starts to tell us what we are doing for today.

——————————————————————————

After 5 hours of running, testing my reflexes, and trying to move small objects with my mind, I got to stop. The second Cap said the training was over, I fell down and laid on the ground.

"This feels like a form of abuse.", I say from the ground.

"You're fine.", Black Widow hands me a bottle of water.

As I grab it, I say, "How am I suppose to drink this with a mask on?"

"Uhhh I don't know. Survive without it I guess.", Winter Soldier offers a hand to help me up.

I take it and say sarcastically, "Very informative, thanks."

"Anytime."

"Alright team, you can leave.", Fury comes in. Does he watch us so he knows the perfect time to enter a room?

Everyone says their goodbyes and part ways. I'm still standing there just trying to process the fact that I trained with the Avengers, that I am now an Avenger!

"Protector, good job today.", Fury walks towards me.

"How did you get the size for my suit?", I'm still concerned about that.

"That's not important."

"You guys keep saying that so I'm starting to believe it is important but you just don't want to share."

"Alright purple, time to go."