15 - Detention

Y/n's POV

It was now the time I was dreading, the end of school. I know, weird to not want school to end but this is detention, something I didn't want to do at all.

But! I sucked it up and walked into the room I was assigned to go to. The only kids there were me, Bucky, and Mj. Wait why Mj? Is she going to follow up with Loki's plan? I run towards her and whisper, "Please don't do Loki's plan."

She whispers back, "I'm not, don't worry."

"Then why are you here?", Bucky adds to the quiet conversation. I guess he was listening in.

"I just like coming here to sketch people in crisis.", she speaks in a normal voice.

"Uh ok?", I respond.

"Alright everyone sit down and be quiet, I guess.", Coach Wilson says while he walks into the room.

I raise my hand, "Uh Coach Wilson?", He looks at me, "How long are we going to be here? Also what are we supposed to do?"

"2 hours. Also I'm going to show you a quick video, then you have to do homework.", He says while setting up a video.

The screen turns on and the one and only Captain America is sitting on a chair backwards. He starts to speak, "So, you got detention. You screwed up. You know what you did was wrong. The question is, how are you gonna make things right? Maybe you were trying to be cool. But take it from a superhero, the only way to really be cool is to follow the rules."

"Oh my god, why does exist?", I look over towards Bucky.

"I don't know but it's-"

"Hey! No talking.", Coach Wilson says.

——————————————————————————

It's been 30 minutes and I really need to leave for training. I know I could just leave but I feel like that's a really dumb idea. ...I'm going to do it. I get up and leave the classroom.

Bucky's POV

I've been sitting here bored, just waiting for this to be over so I could go to training but I guess someone else isn't really a huge fan of waiting. Y/n literally got up and left.

Coach Wilson tried so much to stop her from leaving by saying, "Hey! Get back here! You can't... oh whatever." After that inspirational speech, he went back to looking at the computer.

I know I shouldn't follow Y/n out but I really want to, so I make a dumb decision and leave the classroom as well.

When I'm in the hallway I see Y/n walking towards the front doors. "Y/n! Why did you leave?"

"Because."

"Because what?"

"Uh because I have to do...stuff."

"Same 'stuff.' you did this morning causing you detention?"

"You can't say anything, you got detention for some mysterious reason too."

I step towards her, "So it was a mysterious reason. Interesting."

"Yes, a very important mysterious reason that I'm not going to share.", she steps closer.

"Why not?", I lean down so we're eye level.

Mj's POV

Both Y/n and Bucky left detention before it was over causing me to be very curious. When I got up to leave to follow them out Coach Wilson said, "Wait why are you even here? You didn't get detention."

"I like to observe my friends, is there a problem with that?", I look at the teacher, accusingly.

"No, I guess not."

"Good", I say while walking out of the room.

I enter the hallway to see Y/n and Bucky very close together...

"Ew.", I deadpan.

Immediately they stepped away from each other and looked at me.

"Well I got to go, bye!", Y/n quickly said and practically ran out the door.

"Umm...hi?", Bucky looks at me.

"Don't try to start a conversation James."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

A/N: Things are getting interesting! Please press the star if you liked this chapter. I hope you have a great day/night!