Anxiety

Ela's pov-

Leaving Niall in the living room, I head up to my room. The house is dark, even with some of the lights on. The haunting look of the house, sending a chill down my spine, as I walk up to stairs. I never liked the dark, I've always gotten a bad feeling from it. Most people would say I'm just a scardy cat, but I'm not. I just don't like the thought, of something being able to jump out at me, because I can't see. The creaking sounds from the floor, and the howling wind seems to increase, as I get closer to my room.

"P-P-P-I-K-A-T-C-H-U!" My ringtone for my friend Avril, starts to go off.

Jumping in fright, I fall flat on my face almost falling down the stairs, that are an inch from my feet. My phone slides out of my pocket, landing right in front of my face. Rushing to get my phone, I scramble to my feet grabbing my phone along the way. Quickly pressing answer, I greet my friend. "Hello?" My voice is wary, incase she butt-dialed me again. I get about three butt-dials from her a week, so it's not that unusual.

"T! T-T" Avril cries. Her voice is weak, and rigid.

"What's wrong Av?" I ask her. You always know when somethings, serious or not with Avril, because she barley ever cries.

"I'm... I'm... I'm pregnant!" Avril sobs. Her voice is broken, and there's traffic in the background, making it difficult to hear her small voice.

"Avril breath okay? Just deep breaths, in through your nose, out through your mouth." I quickly instruct her. My breathing heavy, as my anxiety raises from thinking, about what could happen.

"I told my parents I'm keeping it, but they said they'd have nothing to do with it. They're going to kick me out!" She hiccups. Her voice is slightly raised, telling me she's hiding something.

"What arn't you telling me?" I inquire. Lowering my voice, informing her I mean business.

"I bought a house! But I'm scared I won't be able, to pay the bills." Avril spills. The regret in her voice thick, and causing me to worry even more.

"Okay. Where is this house?" Questioning Av, I enter my room heading to my computer.

"It's 44 Bloom Bay." Avril mops. Her hair is probably in her face, as her shoulders drop.

"You're moving onto my bay! " I cheer. Throwing my head back laughing.

"Seriously! No way! You're joking! I swear of you're lying!" Av starts yelling. Her joy erupting through the phone.

"I'm serious. No lies." I honestly tell her. Searching up her house, I slouche in my seat and listen to Avril go on about her new job.

"ELA! ELA!" Harry starts to scream my name, as he runs up the stairs.

Quickly shutting off my computer, I go and sit on my reading chair. It's a pink and black chair, that hangs from the roof/ceiling.

"So... Then my boss was like, hey stop bugging her and kicked the guy out of the restaurant! Isn't that awesome?" Avril asks.

As I'm thinking of an answer Harry burst into the room. Stopping all possible answers I could've said. As I start having a panic attack.