.Newbie take two?

"What do you want to do?" Cody asks. Standing up, and stretching.

"Considering the state I'm in, nothing." I yawn. Rolling over to the living room.

"Ugh when do you get out of that?" Cody groans.

"I've been awake for about two weeks... so about two more weeks..." I grimace. As Cody places me on the couch.

"You okay?" Cody inquires. Worry written across his face. As he kneels down, so we're eye to eye.

"Yeah. Just a little jolt of pain." I give him a side smile.

"You sure?" He questions. Continuing to worry, his eyebrows creasing more.

"Stop worrying I'm fine." I chuckle. Leaning on my hand.

"Okay, Okay!" Cody surrenders. Raising his hands up.

"Avengers?" I ask. Looking up at him.

"Sure!" Cody smiles. The Avengers is his favorite movie.

"Before we start we should gather blankets, pillows, snacks, drinks, and pull out the couch bed!" I exclaim, smiling.

"Okay I'll get the blankets, pillows, pull out the mattress, and you get the other stuff." Cody informs me, as he zooms up the stairs.

"You doing okay in there?" Cody shouts. While he finished off putting together the couch-pull out.

"Yeah just waiting for the popcorn!" I yell back.

"Alright well its 8:30am, so we have nine more hours, because Liam has football." Cody tells me.

"He does?" I ask. Not remembering him joining.

"When did he join?" I question. My orangie hair getting in my face.

"While you were in the co-" Cody trails off.

"Oh, okay. Well let's watch that movie." I cough. Rolling into the living room. The drinks and other snacks already there.

"K?" Cody inquires. His left eyebrows raises, while he finishes off the sheets.

"Umm Cody?" I laugh. His pants had started to slowly fall off, and he's wearing cookie monster boxers.

""Mmmh?" Cody hums. Looking at me, and I just can't hold in my laugh anymore, because he even has a cookie shoved in his mouth.

"Nice underwear!" I laugh. Surprised I was even able to get my sentence out, with the way I was laughing.

Blushing Cody pulls his underwear up.

"They didn't look to bad." I say winking. By now his face is as red as a fire hydrant.

"Shut up!" Cody whines. Lightly slapping me.

"Okay, Okay." I giggle. As I roll over to the pull -out, and Cody places me on it.

"One minute I've got to use the bathroom!" Cody shouts, for a reason I don't know. His hair slowly starting to stick up.

"Okay well hurry up." I tell him. Wrapping myself in the blankets.

Liam's pov-

I've just entered the school, when Kyle comes running behind me, and hops on my back. Causing me to go spinning into a circle and land on the floor; right at a poor girls feet.

"You okay?" The girl asks staring at us oddly.

"Umm yah, yah." Kyle and I quickly reply as we get up.

"I'm Kyle and this is Liam." Kyle introduces us. Nudging me in the side.

"Oh yeah. HI!" I quickly greet her.

"Hi? You can call me Ela." She informs us.

Ela has brown curly hair, hazel eyes, dimples, and "elf ears". She's very petite, yet tall. I would say she's about 5'3"-5'4". Her hair reaches to her middle back which is fairly odd, considering her how tall she is. She's wearing black leggings, a blue flowy shirt, combat boots, and a leather /sweater jacket.

"Umm well I got to get to class." Ela says as she tries to squeeze pass us.

"What do you have?" I ask her. As she went to dart away.

"I have social studies." She tells us, turning around.

"I have the same thing." I tell her. Her eyes drifting to the ground.

"Did I do something wrong?" I ask her. As we walk to class.

"No, no. Don't get me wrong, it's just I haven't had good turns of events while "hanging" with people." Ela whispers. Rushing past me, and getting into a seat at the front.

Quickly rushing to the table just like she had, I take a seat.

"Why are you sitting there?" Lana, a girl I used to date asks me.

"Why do you care Lana?" I question her.

"Cause she's a loser!" Lana shouts. Stomping her foot, and flicking her long blonde hair.

"No she isn't Lana, now go away." I slowly tell Lana, as if she were a child.

"Ugh you'll regret this Liam!" She screams. Her dark green eyes shooting daggers at me.

"Bye bye Lana." Ela buts in, waving her hand in Lana's face.

"You little-" Lana starts before she's cut off.

Thanks everyone don't forget to vote, and give feedback. News on the next update will be posted in a day or two!