Making Amends

Brooke's pov-

 *Diary Update*

 It's been two weeks since the fight. Apologize were made, and relationships were fixed. Ericsson is yet to be caught, and make his appearance known. It's scary knowing he's out there, but not knowing where. Cody and I are dating now, his parents love the fact that we are. The house was fixed and we moved back in. We go back and forth with Cody's and I's house, sleeping there one night, and here the next. His parents decided to travel around the world for a bit, much to Cody's dismay. Liam's parents came back, and Liam moved back in with them. The only big thing that's happened, is we've been hanging with Ela, and the guys a lot lately.

*Present Day*

"Brooke come on!" Aurora whines, tugging on my arm.

"Okay. Slow down!" I laugh, walking to the door with her.

"I don't want to be late!" Aurora exclaims stomping on her foot.

Today we're meeting up with everyone, at Ela's to throw Louis and Ela a party. They were born on the same day...

"Derek let's go!" I shout at him, putting Aurora's coat on.

"Ready!" Derek sings, popping out of the closet.

"You're such a butt!" I joke, punching his arm.

"Let's go!" Aurora pouts, opening the door.

Smiling at Derek, I follow Aurora outside. We walk about ten steps and we're there.

Knocking on the door, I wait for it to be opened by fixing Aurora's bow.

"Greetings!" Harry says in a creepy voice, scaring Aurora.

Bending down, I whisper to her. "It's okay, you can defeat it by getting a piggy back ride." Her eyes widen, as she runs at Harry ready to pounce.

"What's this?" Harry asks, still using a creepy voice.

"Piggy back ride!" Aurora demands, stomping her foot.

"Okay." Harry Monster shrugs.

"HAHA! I've defeated you!" Aurora laughs, kicking her feet about.

As Harry continues to play with Aurora, I head into the kitchen, and greet Cody.

"How's the nightmares?" Cody asks concerned.

They've been getting worse the closer we get to Christmas, but I can't tell him that.

"Okay." I lie, fumbling with my fingers.

"Brooke!" Cody says sternly, telling me he knows I'm lying.

"Everybody positions! They're coming!" Harry screams. As we all get ready for them to enter.

A minute later they walk inside, and turn the lights on.

"SURPRISE!" We all scream.