Weird

Ela's pov -

My attention is ripped away from, my Disney movie marathon, by my doorbell going off. Jumping up I rush to the door, excited to finally eat my pizza and crazy bread. Mhhh Crazy Bread!

"You're a crazy bread." Niall laughs, punching my shoulder.

"That's why I love them!" I declare. Swinging the door open, to find Louis holding my food.

Grabbing the food, I place five pounds in Louis' hand and walk back into the living room. Continuing my movie, I settle into my bean bag to eat.

"Hey! Only a five pound tip!" Louis exclaims, bursting into the living room.

"The bigger tips go to the hot pizza delivery guys!" I state, pumping my fists in the air.

"Hey! I am sooo hot!" Louis pouts, sitting next to me and crossing his arms.

"You're my brother! That makes you gross." I reply, scrunching up my nose.

"I missed you." Louis whispers, as I set my food down.

"I missed you more." I cheer, jumping into his arms and giving him a bear hug.

"Is that cute or what?" Harry laughs, taking a picture.

"Harry." I whine, knowing how bad I look.

"Don't worry, you looked fine!" Harry chuckles.

"I better have." I grumble, taking a bite of my crazy bread.

"How lady like!" Louis and Harry joke.

"Weird..." I mumble, as they roll on the floor laughing.

"You're just jealous." Louis hiccups.

"You wish! If anything you're just jealous of me." I giggle, as I push Louis into Harry.

"Whatever." Louis squeaks, acting like a girl.

"Come on Louise, where's the hidden make-up in your purse." I say, rolling my eyes.

"I'll never tell!" Louis snaps, flipping his hair.

"Okay! Okay!" I surrender, going back to my movie, and pizza.

"Where's the food!" Niall shouts, coming back down from talking to his sister Nelly.

Kitchen." I state, pointing down the hall.

"Thanks. Hi Louis." Niall greets, not exactly realizing what's going.

"Wait Louis?" Niall questions, coming back into the living room.

"Hey bud!" Louis shrugs, not seeing why it's such a big deal.

"Louis!" Niall yells, jumping at Louis and hugging him.

"Don't kill my brother!" I grumble. Niall basically crushing Louis' bones, as he smiles brightly.

"I won't!" Niall exclaims, hugging Louis more.

Looking at my brother I take in his features, realizing he has changed a lot. His face is more defined, his lips are plump and close to a red color. His muscles are toned, and his skin is tanned. The thing that makes me take a double take, is his hair. His hair is up in a quiff, but is a darker brown and much longer, causing his eyes to pop more.