Shopping

Heading to Liams car, I pick up Aurora and her car seat. My keys jingling in my hoodie pocket.

"Do you like my outfit?" Aurora inquires.

Aurora has on, a pink long sleeved polk a dot t-shirt, a yellow tutu, polk a dot leggings, my plaid fedora on, and her black combat boots, that look exactly like mine. Her long white blonde hair in a braid.

"I love it!" I smile. Patting her hair.

"Thank you!"Aurora beams. While I place her, in her car seat.

"Liam lets go!" I shout. The rain starting to pour again.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" Liam yells. Running to the car.

Liam's in a black Call of Duty t-shirt, blue jeans, and black converse on. His blonde hair was left untouched, since he shaved it. I miss his curls.

"Finally!" I joke with him. While we climb into the car, after Liam places my wheelchair in the trunk.

"So where to first?" Liam questions. Starting the car.

"The grocery store." I answer Liam. Rubbing my hands together to keep warm, and passing Aurora her fuzzy rainbow blanket.

"Tank you." Aurora says half asleep. Her bright rare blue eyes closing.

"Night Aurora." I whisper. Kissing her forehead.

While driving to the grocery store, we notice that there is barley any traffic.

"How much traffic is there usually?" I question Liam. Running my hand through my orangish hair.

"Considering it's seven am, and there was a blackout. I can see there not being a lot of traffic." Liam replies.

Parking Liam quickly gets out of the car, and grabs my wheelchair. While I unbuckle Aurora, and quietly wait.

"Okay, Liam you take a cart, and I'll take a cart." I begin instructing Liam.

"Okay! You get the snacks, sauces, and syrups. While I get drinks and ceral. Then will meet back here." I tell Liam. While I gently place Aurora in the cart, with her pillow and blanket.

Rushing around, I gather up all the food. Trying my best to not wake Aurora. But just with my luck, a Lady rams into my cart. Quickly picking Aurora up, I rocker her back and forth, till she falls asleep. Looking up, I find the lady glaring at me.

"It's my sister. She just finished dance, and needs to sleep." I explain. But the Lady keeps glaring, her white hair falling out of her bun.

"Is there a problem?" I snap at the Lady. Anger boiling up in me. My jaw clenching.

"Yes!" The Lady snips. Fixing her glare at Aurora.

"And what would that be?" I scowl. Moving Aurora out of her view. Which is pretty hard to do, in a wheelchair connected to a cart.

"You crashed into my cart, and you're with a three year old; without a parent." The Lady barks.

"First of all you crashed into my cart, and second that's none of your business." I retort. Putting Aurora back in the cart, and rolling away.

"Meeting up with Liam, we finish the shopping; while I explain to him about the Lady.

"Seriously?" Liam questions. As we finish putting the groceries away, I buckle up Aurora in her car seat.

-After the shopping-

"How'd the shopping go?" My friend Cody asks.

"Pretty good. Aurora woke twice, till she finally stayed awake. An old lady snapped at me." I answer. Brushing my hair.

"Wait! What?!" Cody flips. He's very protective.

There you all go! An extra long chapter for over six hundred reads! Thank you all so so much! I remember when I had a hundred reads. I could never do anything without you all!

Don't forget to give feedback and vote!