Blackouts

"Are you coming?" Aurora inquires.

"Well of course I am!" I smile at Aurora. As she dances.

Waking up, I roll over to my window and open it. Just to find, it's raining and thundering. As I was about to pull the curtin down, a lightning bolt struck down right in front of my yard. Screaming I jump back in my wheelchair. My hair flying behind my back, as my fuzzy duck bottoms rub against my legs; and my sweater flew against my stomach.

"Brooke!" Aurora screams. Running into my room, and jumping onto my lap.

"You okay?" I ask Aurora. Running my fingers through her hair.

"I'm scared." Aurora cries. hanging onto me tighter.

a

"Shh. It's okay." I consult Aurora. As I smooth down her, fluffy yet fuzzy princess pj gown.

"Is everyone alright? I heard screaming!" Liam exclaims. Bursting into my room, his bold arms flying about.

"Yes. We both just got scared." I explain to Liam. Running my hand through, Aurora's white blonde hair again.

"Want me to cook up, some breakfast?" Liam questions. Rubbing his hands to together.

"Su-" Before I could finish, the power went out.

"I guess we're having ceral." I speak up, over Aurora's whimpers.

"Yep! I'll go look for some candles, and flashlights." Liam states. Going to turn around before I stopped him.

"The flashlights are in the second drawer, by the fridge; and the candies are in the hall closet, by Aurora's room." I inform Liam. As I rolled over to my closet. My battery powered light turning on, once I opened my closet.

"Thanks." Liam thanks me. As he carefully makes his, way downstairs.

"Let's see, today we have to go grocery shopping. You need a new tutu, so will go to Princess London's Tutu Boutique. Then we need to go to the dress store, and pick up our dresses." I tell Aurora who's now, squirming around in my closet. Trying on my hats and shoes.

"Brooke?" Aurora starts to question me.

"Yes." I answer her. As I grab out my grey sweats, with black spot lines.

"Can I pick my outfit today?" Aurora asks. As she starts trying scarves on.

"Of course you can." I laugh.

"What?" Aurora frowns. As my hat falls down her face, again.

"Nothing, nothing." I grin. Ruffling her hair.

Reaching over Aurora, I grab my plaid shirt and my toy story hoodie.

"Okay I got it!" Liam shouts. Running into my room, and lighting the candles.

"Thanks." I hug Liam.

"No problem." Liam shrugs.

Picking up Aurora, I take her to her room. Liam heading to his room, to get ready.

"Okay, be free!" I laugh as Aurora runs into her closet. Her white blonde hair flying widely around, and her tiny feet pitter patter along the floor.

Next update tomorrow!! Sorry guys I got interrupted a lot!