Homesick and Hurting

Swearing is incorporated in this chapter.

Ela

“This is my house." I tell Blake. getting out of the car.

 I say goodbye to both Chris, and Blake before heading to the door.

"I'll text you later!" I shout to Blake, who gives me a wide bright smile.

 "So this is my new home hey?" I think to myself, considering the house is probably empty.

 "Home... It sounds weird to call this place home. You see I've been in so many different "Homes", these last few years. That I haven't called a place home since the last place, my brother, Mom, and I were last all living in." I inform my other self, I guess you could call your conscious that right?

"I'm losing it!" I shout at the top of my lungs. My scream echoing around the bare house.

It looks so depressing in here it's not even funny.

As I look around the house that's covered in, beige and white walls something catches my eye.

"What's this?" I ask myself. 

"No one's going to answer, dummy." I think to myself. As I get a closer look.

"A note?" I question. Scrunching up my eyebrows, I open the letter.

"Dearest Daughter of mine. I will be gone on another one of my business trips, there is a bank card in the kitchen for you, and I had Lucius, stack or you could say fill the kitchen up for you." -Love Mom. 

"How the heck did she get a job?" I inquire. Before realizing what she wrote..

"There's a bank card! THERE'S A BANK CARD! ANOTHER ONE! ADMIT IT YOU DON'T WANT ME!" I scream. 

Running my hand through my hair. I look around for something to release my anger in, but failing to find anything. I punch the wall, before realizing what I was doing.

"Oh CRAP!" I shout, as I examine the wall by the door. Just to realize that I'm really going to have to fix it, considering there's a hole in the wall....

Quickly running upstairs to my room, I grab my bag and try to figure out where I'm going.

Finally reaching my room after opening and re-closing many doors, I find some clothes for the gym and quickly change. After getting changed, I grab a sweater, and pack a change of clothes for later, and run all the way back downstairs.

Right before I can make it to the bottom of the stairs, my phone goes off, and the doorbell rings at the exact same time. Answering my phone first, I walk to the door.

"Hello, I'm going to have to put you on hold, I'm very sorry." I tell whoever is on the other line.

"Hello?" I answer the door, only to find another stranger.

"Hi is everything okay?" The stranger asks.

"Yes, who are you?" I inquire. Slightly creeped out.

"I'm Cody. I'm actually visiting next door." Cody answers. Rubbing the back of his head awkwardly.

"You think you feel awkward.. I did something to make you think, that everything wasn't okay.." I think to myself.

"Oh. Well hi Cody, as much as I'd love to stay and chat, I really must run." I tell Cody, before exiting my house and locking the door.

"Bye?" Cody says questioningly. His hair blowing in the wind. He actually looks quite sexy.....

"Bye." I say faintly, before running off. 

"Hello, who is this?" I ask the person on the phone, using my Bluetooth as I run.

"Ela, it's Louis." Louis' voice comes through the phone. It's raspy, and he sounds like he's been crying.

"What's wrong Louis?" I question him, speeding up my pace.

"Ela." Louis say worriedly. But I don't reply, I just keep going faster, faster, faster.

'All my brain is saying is go faster, faster. My breathing is becoming restricted, and my body is tiring but I can't stop. I have to run faster. I need to stop someone. I need to stop him. I need to catch him, he can't leave. NO more goodbyes." I'm lost in my thoughts before I know it.

In the back of my mind, I know I'm just freaking out, because this is basically just like how are conversation went, when I found out he was leaving....

As I continue running, my anxiety starts rising, and I start believing that it's all happening again.

The only outside presence that I notice, is the faint sound of Louis' voice.

"He can't leave me. I need him. Everyone else is already gone. He's all I have left. Not him too!" My brain isn't in the presence anymore. It's in the past. A very old, and painful past.

"Ela!" Louis screams, and I fall, I just fall.

I can barley breath. The worst part is I smell him, I can hear the way he walks, and it's like he's right beside me. It's slowly starting to kill me inside....

Cliff Hanger. HAHAHA. Next update tomorrow