Chinese & Dance

"I'll do my best.'' I answer

I sit on the couch, as I try to remember that foul night...

"We were walking home from school. It was cold and windy. I was basically falling over, while I walked. I was about to completely fall over; when he grabbed my arm. But he grabbed it way to hard then necessary. He had stared down into my eyes. But unlike his usual gentle brown eyes, they were as black as night. I started screaming at him, telling him to stop and let me go. That he was hurting me, but he wouldn't listen. Then next thing I knew, he was pushing me into his car. As I screamed, telling him if he cared about me he'd let me go. But he wouldn't hear it." I started describing the evening it happened, going over details. I didn't realize I was crying until after. When I felt a wetness on my cheeks, and whipped my hands across my cheek.

"Thank you. That's enough for today." Ron informs me, packing up.

"Try to remember, as much more as you can." Lee acknowledges, the elephant in the room.

"I'll keep trying." I tell her, pulling my ponytail out. As it was starting, to give me a headache.

"Good, good. Well good day Brooke." Ron and Lee bid their farewell.

"You too." I tell them. Sliding into my wheelchair, and wheeling to the door.

"Well good day." I say goodbye again. Closing the door and locking it, as I let out a sigh.

"Brooke?" Liam shouts from the kitchen.

"Yea?" I shout back. Turning my wheelchair around, and brushing my hair out of my face.

"Are you hungry?" Liam questions. Popping his head, out of the kitchen.

"Kind of, why?" I ask him. As I wheel into the kitchen. Bumping into walls, here and there.

"I thought we'd order, Chinese. Sound good?" Liam inquires. Looking at a take-out menu.

"Sounds great! What do you think Aurora. I query. Query that's a funny word.

"Yes please!" Aurora exclaims. Smiling like crazy. As she dances around the kitchen.

"When do you have balla?" I ask Aurora.

"Tomorrow." Aurora sings. Doing some spins and twirls.

"Awesome!" I clap. After balla she's usually really tired. So will both get some sleep.

"Are you coming?" Aurora inquires.

"Well of course I am!" I smile at Aurora, as she dances.

Sorry it's late. I haven't been feeling well. Next update in a couple days!