Newbie

"So I go to school today.' Liam begins explaining.

'Oh, that's today?" I ask, playing dumb.

"Yep! I would stay, but I have to go..." Liam continues. I could tell he was nervous, by the way his eyebrows crease, and he bites his lip; while his left eye twitches.

"Why are you so nervous?" I ask him. Caving in, as I twiddle my thumbs.

"it's just I'm nervous to leave you here?" Liam questions, gripping his chair beside me.

"What's the truth?" I inquire Liam. Crossing my arms, and glaring at him.

"I'm actually excited to go. There's a new student, and Kyle wants to meet up." Liam sighs . Rubbing his neck, and flinching.

"It's okay. You should have told me the truth, at first." I exclaim, giving him a hug.

"You-" Before he could finish I slap his face.

"Ouch!?" Liam shouts. Throwing his hands up in exaggeration.

"You shouldn't have lied to your BestFriend! I sass him. Snapping my fingers in his face.

"I'm-" Liam goes to apologize. Before I slap him, again.

"What was that for?" Liam asks. Slumping his shoulders,

"That one was for fun!" I laugh. My shoulders shaking , as I clutch my stomach.

"That's not funny!" Liam whines. Crossing his arms, he stomps his foot.

"Yes it is. Now go!" I giggle, punching his arm.

"Seriously!" Liam shouts.

"Okay! Okay! I'm sorry." I cough, trying to cover up my laugh. Before i know it I'm kissing his cheek.

"Sorry, sorry." I blush. Waving my hands around.

"No,no. It's okay!. Liam rushes. Kissing my cheek back.

"Okay, Now go, you're going to be late!" I tell him. My ears turning red, while I blush.

"I'm going. Just because you don't want me, to see you blush." Liam teases, pinching my cheeks, before running outside so I couldn't slap him.

"Run, chicken, run!" I chuckle. My smile stretching from ear to ear.

"Brooke, who are you screaming at?" Cody inquires.

Wait Cody? Turning around I find Cody with his arms outstretched, and two suitcases by his side.

"Cody! I scream. Rolling to him, as he bends down hugging me. I breath in his scent, as I bury mu head in, his chest.

"Hey, Brooke." Cody chuckles. Holding my shoulders, as he looks me up and down.

"Hey." I giggle. Doing the same to him.

"What?" Cody asks me.

"Just stay still." I tell him.

Cody has light brown hair, which is in a quiff. He also has blue eyes, and is 5'11". (180cm) He was born May 16 of 1998. He likes to say "May the odds be ever in your favor." He's very funny, and has a good fashion sense. At the moment he's in a, button down plaid t-shirt, jeans, and blck converse.

Sorry it's so short, it's a two part chapter! Well you got some Liam and Brooke romance in this chapter. More about Cody, the new girl and Kyle next chapter.

P.S. Also if there's any mistakes I'm sorry, I was rushing to get this chapter posted. Night!!!

~Peace my lovely readers!

-Anonymouser