2: the other side of the story

When the crystal-shaped flower started to glow all of sudden, Jimin grabbed it from the table beside his bed in panic. Bringing the crystal closer to his heart, he held the crystal as though it was Tiara herself. The glow was unusually bright.
A faint smile decorated on his lips realizing his beloved wife had finally found something that could bring joy to her life. It was a bittersweet feeling cause though he felt relief she was doing fine, a heavy feeling still manage to occupy his heart knowing it was because of someone else, not him.

"My wife, Are you finally happy?" he murmured watching the glimmer of crystal getting brighter. He wondered the person was. Would he ever get to meet them and thank them for making his Tiara smile?  Did she ever tell this person about him? and moreover did she miss him like he missed her?

Tears streamed down his eyes as he gently caressed the empty space beside of him. The nights felt especially cold and empty without her warm affectionate embrace.  The morning only brought painful memories and the evening carried deep regrets. Sometimes he wished he could throw away his responsibility as a king and embark on a journey to find his beloved wife but the promise he made to her shackled him to the throne.

Such a cruel lover and yet he wanted her back more than his own life.

"I miss you so much" he curled himself into a small ball holding the crystal.

"I hope one day, you will be able to return home" whispering those words he silently cried to his sleep.