Chapter Seven

Jason

I pushed the door open with all my might, slamming it against the wall. Tears poured down my face, something that very rarely happens to me. I've really done it this time. Ariana's gone. Thanks to me, she's in that hospital. If she wasn't so desperate to get away from ME then she would of never of even tried to jump out of the car. I threw my razor into the sink, running the water for a few brief seconds before switching it off, watching as my blood slowly ran down the drain with the water. This time, I didn't bother trying to even stop the bleeding by applying pressure, I just let the blood drip down my arms and onto the bed covers. There's no chance of Ari seeing the blood, she'll never come back here.

---

I had been lying there for quite a while, almost a couple of hours. I struggled to pull myself up off the bed, feeling light-headed and weak. When I finally did, I slipped on a black hoodie and headed back out the door. I know Ari hates me at the moment, but I need to apologize to her just once more. She means the absolute world to me. I know that I never treated her like it but, she honestly is. All I want is for her to understand that. I know the chances of her forgiving me are very slim, but, it's worth a try. I locked my car and began walking towards the main entrance to the hospital. A few of the doctors and nurses gave me small smiles as I walked through, heading towards the ward that Ariana was on. I let out a deep breath before pushing open her door. I was surprised to see some guy there and not Ariana. I checked the number on the door, this was definately the room she was in. 

"Mr McCann you can't be in here right now." Dr Johnson said.

"Why? Where's Ariana?" I managed to ask before I was pushed out of the room. The guy must of been shot or stabbed because he was yelping in pain as doctors desperately worked to heal up his wound.

"Ariana? She left an hour ago." My jaw dropped. 

"Left? Left with who!?" I snapped. Right now I didn't know weather to cry or be angry. 

"Her parents." The doctor smiled, clearly not realising mine or Ariana's past. 

"Shit." I hissed before quickly jogging down the corridor, trying to get back to my car. As I was walking, some girl tried to stop me. She didn't work at the hospital, because she was in normal clothes. She let her hand rest on my stomach.

"You're pretty hot Jason." She smirked, winking. I rolled my eyes and swatted her hand away. 

"I'm taken." I snapped before continuing my walk to the car park. 

"I'll get you one day." I rolled my eyes at her stupid attempt before getting in my car. 

I sped down the road at speeds that were almost double the actual speed I should. I don't really care. As I was driving, a thought came to me. I can't remember where Ariana used to live. No doubt that's where her parents will be taking her. I know that Ariana used to live in LA, but when she moved in with me her parents moved to New York. I decided to call Chaz. Chaz is a computer whizz and he'll easily find out if Ariana's parents still own the house in LA. As I was driving, I managed to quickly dial his number before pressing my phone to my ear. 

"Hello?" He answered.
"Chaz I need a huge favour." I said.
"Sure man, what is it?" He asked.
"I need you to find out if Ariana's parents still own a house in LA." 
"What's their names?" He asked. I could hear him tapping away at his laptop keys in the background. 
"John and Laila Harrison." I heard him type away frantically. After a few minutes he finally replied.
"Nope, they sold it a few years ago and moved to 120 Aurburn Street, It's on the outskirts of New York City." Chaz said. I honestly don't know how he finds as much stuff out, especially so fast. Like all you have to do is tell him the person's name and then you have their address, email, cell number-everything! I quickly thanked him before hanging up. I made a sharp right turn.

I'm going to New York.