Chapter Twenty Five

"You could do so much better Jase." I replied, not looking into his eyes.

"I really couldn't. You told me guys were never that into you right?" I nodded in response. "They obviously didn't realise what they were missing out on." He added, pulling a curl behind my ear. I couldn't help but allow a smile to creep onto my face, also making me blush. "You're amazing." Jason said, kissing my head gently.

"So are you." I replied. I felt my body tilting to the side and before long my head was resting on Jason's shoulder once again. I sighed happily. "This night has been absolutely perfect Jason. Thank you so much for bringing me." I said after a few minutes of comfortable silence. Jason smiled, and interwined his large hands with my petite ones.

"There's no need to thank me babe. I just knew that I needed to prove to you that I was still deservant enough to be your boyfriend, that's all." A comfortable silence once again filled the air. "It's getting dark, do you want to go back to the hotel?" He asked me.

"Okay." I replied, standing up and trying to pull Jason up, which failed of course. Jason chuckled and got himself up, picking up my heels. His arm automatically found its way around my waist, mine doing the same with his as we began walking to the hotel that Jason had booked us for the night.

Jason pushed open the door to our .

"Aw, it's so cute!" I commented, but then I saw the bathtub which happened to be in clear view of the room.

"It's a hot tub, there's a shower just there." Jason said pointing just behind the hot tub. I tried to get us a suite but they were all booked out." His lips pursed to the side before he spoke up again. "Sorry babe."

"What are you sorry for?" I asked, giggling. I pecked him on the lips a few times, feeling his hands move straight to my ass. I spun around on my heels, noticing two large suitcases on the bed. "I thought we were only staying a night?" I questioned suspiciously.

"We are." Jason smirked. "Well we're only staying here for tonight." What is that boy up to?

"Then why have you brung a suitcase full of stuff?"

"Because. Tomorrow evening we're flying to Hawaii." Jason replied whilst grinning.

"Hawaii!?" I bellowed. "Are you kidding me?!" The smile spread across my face, ranging from ear to ear. I probably look like a cheshire cat right now.

"Nope. I thought it would be nice if we could just get away from all this for a little while."

"How long are we staying?" I couldn't stop smiling.

"3 weeks. You can check your bags if you want babe. I thinked I packed enough stuff though. If you need anything else I'll just get Ryan or someone to drop it off tomorrow." I slid across the laminate flooring, zipping open my suitcase and throwing the lid over. Inside, I retrieved that Jason had packed all of my favourite clothes.

"I love you so fucking much!" I yelled. My arms threw themselves around his neck, kissing him for what must be the millionth time tonight.

"I love you too babe." Jason chuckled.

I heard water running as I was relaxing on the hotel balcony, looking over the beautiful view of Venice beach. I twisted my head around and saw that Jason had started to run warm water into the mini hot-tub.

"You're getting in the hot tub?" My face twisted into an amused look.

"We're getting in the hot tub." Jason corrected. "I've even brought your favourite bikini." He smirked, showing that white one that I had on just a few days ago. It was my turn to correct him now.

"You mean your favourite bikini?"

"Pfft, no." Jason joked. I playfully rolled my eyes and turned my head back so I was now gazing at the sunset.

"This place is so beautiful." I blurted.

"Venice beach always has been. You just haven't been here often enough." I sighed, agreeing with him. This is only the second time I've been here in nineteen years. Sad right? Two white pieces of fabric were thrown onto my lap by Jason. "The hot-tub is full." He said, grabbing a pair of trunks which he had previously laid out on the bed.

"I'm not getting changed in front of you!"

"Go get changed behind the shower wall then." I stuck my tongue out at him playfully, skipping into the bathroom.

"Oh and I ordered champagne, again." Jason said, pouring each of us a glass. Honestly? I'm not the biggest fan. I only drink it because Jason goes out of his way to get it.

"How do you get so much drink?" I asked, adding a little laugh onto the end.

"I have my ways." Jason replied, handing me my glass. I took a sip and placed it onto the flat surface behind me. "Have you ever been to Hawaii before?" Jason asked.

"Do you honestly think my parents would take me to Hawaii?" I asked sarcastically. "I've always wanted to go though, I'm really excited." I chirped. Jason chuckled.

"I'm just looking forward to getting some alone time with my girl." He replied pecking me. 

Thought I'd try and write a fairly cute chapter, what do you guys think? Feedback is always appreciated x