Chapter Three

Jason

I cleaned up all of the blood that was on the floor and in the sink. I wrapped a towel tightly around my wrist to try and get it to stop bleeding. I unlocked the door and checked to see if Ariana was there. Nowhere in sight. I crept out the bathroom and lay down on the bed, turning on the TV. There was nothing on so I decided to just flick it to some completely random channel. I got comfortable in bed, shutting my eyes. I soon started to become more and more tired before I soon dropped into a deep sleep. 

I woke up still in bed. I looked around the room, seeing Ariana in the corner. She turned around to check on me before realizing I was awake.

"Jason why is there blood on your razor?" She asked.  I have anger issues, I know that. Ariana is just half of the way that I get my anger out, but I'm trying to stop that. "Well?" She said snapping me out of my thoughts. 

"I was shaving and I cut my face." I lied. I did actually have a cut on my face from when me, Ryan and Chaz were practise fighting. Ryan took a hook punch to my jaw and cut my face open.

"Oh.. I kind of panicked for a moment." She said. 

"Why?" I asked, pretending I knew nothing about what she was thinking.

"Doesn't matter." She said smiling at me before walking out of the room. My arms were under the covers, so she didn't see the towel wrapped around my wrist. It wasn't even white anymore it was red. I quickly got up and rushed to the bathroom. I put on one of my hoodies over my shirt. One, to hide the cuts and two, to hide the towel. I shoved the towel up my jumper, making sure it wasn't obvious. I casually walked past Ariana, giving her a slight smile as I did. She smiled back and headed towards the game room, I think. I quickly walked into the utility room, attached to the kitchen. Ariana probably wouldn't hear the washing machine stop, considering she was two floors above me. I pressed the stop button and waited a couple of minutes for the water to drain. I opened the little door and shoved the towel in, pushing it right to the back so it wasn't as obvious. I shut the door and pressed the start button, walking away. Just as I was walking out of the room, Ariana walked in.

"What were you doing in there?" She asked me.

"I thought the washing was done." I replied. She made a shocked face.

"And you were going to get it out?" I nodded. "Well thats a first. You barely do anything." I raised my hand and slapped her across the face, not realising what I had done. She held her hand up to her face before looking at me. There was so many mixed emotions on her face. Anger, sadness, hurt. She began to speed walk away from me. I squeezed my eyes shut and groaned, realising what I had done. I heard her footsteps going up the stairs before I heard a door slam. I sighed and walked over to the fridge, pulling out a bottle of beer and heading towards the living room.

Ariana

Yet again, another hand print on my face. I thought we were actually having a pretty good day today. I don't even think I said anything wrong! If anything, I was telling the truth. I clean, I cook, I do everything while Jason just sits on his ass and beats me. I honestly don't know why I'm with Jason anymore. We used to have such a spark when we first started dating, now there's nothing there anymore. When he used to touch me, sparks flew through my whole body. Now, I flinch and I'm petrified of him touching me.

I'm slowly starting to love him less and less each day. After every slap, kick, punch... I just feel the love we used to have for each other slowly fading away. I sat down on the bed, grabbing my phone out of my pocket. I began to look through my old photo's of me and Jason. When he had his little hairflip and he was the loving, romantic person that I fell in love with. Most importantly, he would never lay a finger on me. 

I sighed and threw my phone onto the bed, realising that the old Jason was gone. I stood up and walked around to the back of the house. I sat on one of the sofa's and looked out over the city. Basically looking onto the freedom I'll never have. Sound over-dramatic? Well it's true. If I broke up with Jason, he'd probably beat me, saying he'll decide when we break up and crap like that. Trust me, I've tried once before. I might aswell face it.

I'm trapped.