Chapter Sixteen

Even though I knew I should pull back, I just couldn't. Eventually, Jason pulled away smiling like an idiot. He must of saw my reaction, and his happy face immediately turned to guilt and sadness.

"S-Sorry." He muttered, and began to walk away, further into the forest. I shook my head, even though I knew that he couldn't see me. There's no way possible that I can like him again, after what he's done to me? I still have some bruises. I can't fall for him again, I just can't.

Jason

We were walking in nothing but complete and utter silence. Not a word had been said between us for the past hour, and we'd just been constantly walking through the woods. Do I have any idea where we're going? Not a clue. I don't know my way around Tulsa or this state. 

Finally, we reached what looked to be a dirt track, with forest surrounding the other side. I waited a few seconds until Ari caught up with me. She looked up at my confused as to why we had stopped. Her eyes were puffy and red, and she had dried tear stains down each of her cheeks.

"What's the matter?" I asked her. She just shook her head and looked down, kicking some leaves around her feet.

"It's nothing." She replied, sniffing. 

"You've been crying Ariana. There's obviously something bothering you." I stated out of the obvious.

"Its nothing Jason, just leave it." I opened my mouth to say something, but I was then cut off. "I don't want to talk about it." She snapped. I held my hands up in the air in defence.

"Whatever." I mumbled. 

"Jason if I don't want to talk about it I don't have to!" She snapped once again. 

"All I said was whatever!" I yelled. She flinched at my outburst and kept her head hung low. "Are you on your fucking period or something!?" I snapped at her, receiving no reply. I turned around and rolled my eyes, grabbing my phone out of my back pocket. I scrolled through my contacts and dialled Ryan's number.

"Jase.." He muttered sheepishly.

"Where the fuck did you go!?" I yelled. "You left me in there!"

"We're sorry man." 

"Yeah well you fucking should be. Do that again and I'll kill all of you!" I growled down the line. "Where are you now?" I asked.

"In a hotel in Oklahoma City.." He muttered.

"Oh great. First you leave me with the enemy then you get your asses out of town so you won't get caught! Brave." I replied sarcastically. "Track me. Hurry up and get your asses here!" I spat.

"It'll take nearly two hours to-" Before he could finish, I hung up on him.

"We might aswell make ourselves comfortable, the boys won't be here for a few hours." I muttered to Ariana. 

"What if Johnson comes?" She asked, terrified.

"He won't. I'll be here." I replied, sitting down on a small log by the roadside. She nodded slightly and sat down on the floor, fiddling with some leaves. After multiple moments of silence, I finally spoke up. "Why are you sitting so far away from me?"

"I don't know. I didn't realise that it bothered you." She mumbled, looking down.

"What the fuck is the matter?!" I snapped, getting angry. 

"Nothing." I rolled my eyes and sighed. "JASON I JUST GOT FUCKING RAPED!" She screamed. "DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BE ALL HAPPY AND CHEERFUL ABOUT IT!?" After a few seconds of silence she continued. "I wanted to loose my virginity to someone I loved, not to some rapist freak who kidnapped me!" She exclaimed. 

"Sorry." I replied. She shook her head and put her head in her hands, her quiet sobs soon being the only thing I could hear. I got onto the forest floor with her, and wrapped my arms around her. Once again, she sobbed into my shoulder uncontrollably. 

"I-It wasn't your f-fault." She stuttered.

"It was. If you hadn't of met me you wouldn't be in this mess right now. You'd be able to live a normal teenage life, and not have to worry about some physcopath of a boyfriend beating you or being kidnapped. I've ruined your life." She stayed silent. Gently, I unwrapped her arms from around my torso and stood up, dusting the leaves off my jeans. 

"W-Where are you going? Don't leave me." I shook my head.

"I'm not leaving you." I muttered walking away. Well, I'm not going far.

"Jason?" She said, but it came out like a question. I ignored her and continued walking, before I heard the ruffling of leaves behind me. "Jason wait." She said, whilst gripping onto my bicep.

"When we get back to LA I'm taking you back to New York." I stated, ripping my arm out of her grip.

"I don't want to go back to New York." I furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion.

"I want to stay in LA with you." She said, before smashing her lips to mine.