Chapter Twenty Seven

"Flight 023 to Hawaii is now boarding at gate 3." A ladies voice said over the intercom. Me and Jason threw our rubbish into the trash and began walking towards the gate. I rumaged through my bag to find our boarding cards and passports.

"Passports and boarding cards please." The man ordered sternly. I placed them down gently on the desk in front of him. "Jason McCann?" He asked suspiciously, looking between us two. "I'm sure i've heard that name before." My eyes widened. I prayed in my head that he would just shake it off and forget about it, which is exactly what he did. "Oh well, there's your passports and boarding cards, enjoy the flight." Both me and Jason sighed of relief and thanked him, before heading down the small tunnel where the plane was waiting. Jason handed the girl our boarding cards. She looked at us after scanning it briefly.

"Okay you're in business class right at the back." She said, holding open the small curtain where the business class people were. I thanked her as we headed to our seats. We were the very last two seats on the left side in business class. The second we sat down, we were offered a drink by some member of the cabin crew.

"No thank you." Jason said, declining his kind offer. "Do you want anything babe?" He mumbled to me. I shook my head at the waitor as walked away.

"Business class?" I asked.

"I wanted you to enjoy this." Jason replied, smiling and shrugging.

"Sitting in standard seats on a plane wouldn't make me enjoy it any less. This must have cost you a lot Jase." He shrugged.

"Money's not a problem, I have plenty of it." He chuckled. I playfully rolled my eyes and looked out the window, seeing that we were already moving backwards.

Hawaii here we come.

---

I gasped silently as we pulled up to a gorgeous . Jason chuckled at how much I was in awe over the place and got out of the car, before jogging round to help me out.

"And that's only the outside. Its better round the back." He mumbled in my ear. He paid the car driver quickly and rolled his suitcase behind him to the door.

He unlocked the door and pushed it open carefully. We walked into the. I placed my purple suitcase behind Jason's next to the couch. I looked up and saw that we had a huge plasma screen TV with surround sound aswell, so that we could watch movies whenever. We even had a partial view of the beach from here, which was the thing that excited me most.

"Wanna go explore?" Jason jokingly asked. I giggled and nodded, following him through to the hallway, where a staircase was beside us. We jogged up the stairs, Jason just infront of me by a metre. "I'm guessing this is the master bedroom." He commented. I came up behind him and peeped into the (with a balcony).

"Is there a bathroom in there?" I asked Jason. He looked around the room.

"Well there's two doors there. That's the closet and that's the bathroom." He informed me. I looked behind both the doors before skipping out of the room. I came face to face with another door, which I was just eager to peek behind. It was another.

"Is there a pool here?" I asked Jason.

"Yeah, theres the one outside and there is an indoor one aswell." He said, heading back down the stairs. I followed behind him, slightly slower than his pace. "Here it is!" He yelled from a room. I looked around, unable to figure out where he was.

"Where are you?" I asked, adding a stiff chuckle so it was less awkward for me.

"Here." Jason said popping out of a room. I walked through the doorway he came out of and saw

"This is amazing." I said, then I looked out the window. It even has a beach view! This vacation hasn't even started and its already my favourite one i've ever been on.

Whilst me and Jason were exploring the house we also discovered another another dining room and a third bedroom.

"So do you like it babe?" Jason asked, wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"I love it! Thank you so much Jason!" I exclaimed, throwing my arms around his neck.

"You're welcome baby." He mumbled into the crook of my neck. "I love you."

"I love you too, so much."