Chapter Thirty Nine

Vote and comment for faster updates (:

*1 Week Later*

So it's been a week since me and Jason arrived in Hawaii. Things are ok, but there is still that slightly awkward tension between us, but other than that fine. Jason says, and I quote 'It's definately Matt who done this and Ryan's onto him.' Honestly? I don't believe it one bit. Matt has always been a really good friend to Jason, and I doubt highly that he would ever backstab him like he supposedly has done.

Jason's led me to believe that the police had given up searching for him after a week, stating that he's either fled the country or is hiding somewhere. Airport control is on a strict lookout for him though, so it's even less likely that me and Jason are going to get into Cali without him being recognised. The past week we've done nothing but sit in the house all day every day. Jason doesn't want to risk being caught, and I'm certainly not going to the beach for a day by myself. I sighed, bored as Jason flicked through the channels.

"What's Up?" He asked.

"I'm bored. We can't go out, there's nothing to do inside apart from go swimming and watch TV." I trailed off, things of which I had already done. "Can't we just go to the beach?" I pleaded.

"Do you want me to get arrested?!" Jason snapped back.

"Oh so you're just going to sit in this house all day for what could potentially turn out to be a six month visit?" I retorted.

"If that's what I have to do to prevent myself getting thrown in jail for life then yeah." I shot him a quick glare as I stood up, heading upstairs. I changed into a bikini, since swimming or relaxing in the jacuzzi is the only thing I really can do. I sighed once more as I threw my robe around me and headed back downstairs towards the Jacuzzi.

After sitting in there for a good half hour, I felt a presence behind me.

"Do you want to go to the beach?" Jason asked.

"Forget it." I replied, closing my eyes and leaning my head back.

"If you want to go, then you need to say." Jason said to me as if I was stupid.

"I said forget it, so forget it." I replied in the same mannor. He groaned and charged out, stopping to say something.

"You're such a fucking bitch Ariana." He said then left, leaving me sitting there in silence.

Jason

I charged out the front door and yanked open my car door. Ariana is annoying me so bad right now. If she wants to go out she can, I'm not stopping her! I just can't go with her. She's acting as if she wants me to go out and get caught, she just won't take no for an answer. I had absolutely no idea where I was driving to, and to be honest I didn't really care. I just needed to get out of the house that I've been cooped up in for days now. I might just go for a drive around, see what's near and stuff like that. I know, we went to a few places the last time we were here but it's better to know more places.

I pulled into the driveway of our house. When I reached the living room, I found Ariana sitting in her robe with a towel around her hair. I didn't say anything and just sat down on the other couch. She glanced over, but quickly re-focused her attention on whatever show she was watching.

"Where were you?" She asked, still looking at the TV.

"I went for a drive. Is that ok?" I asked, sarcastically of course.

"And you couldn't answer your phone?" She asked, flashing her white iPhone 5 in my direction.

"I never even heard it ring." She scoffed and shook her head.

"Sure you didn't."

When are all these pathetic little arguements going to stop?

I know the last chapter was quite short, so I decided to post two.

Comment your opinions please! All feedback is always appreciated x

Vote and comment for faster updates (: