Chapter Twenty Two

Jason rushed into the bathroom just as I was coming out of it. I giggled lightly, shaking my head at his silliness. He's so cute. Blowdrying my hair, I curled it lightly and allowed it to bounce off my shoulders. I applied a small amount of make-up. Just as I finished the last touch, Jason walked out dressed in black skinny jeans, a red hoodie and his trademark supras. How on earth can he possibly wear a hoodie in this heat!? Its like 50 degree's outside!

"Are you ready to go baby girl?" He asked me. I placed away my make-up into my bag and left it on the dressing table in front of me.

"Yep." I replied, popping the 'P.'

---

"Can I have a sausage and egg McMuffin with a hash brown please Jase?" I asked sweetly. "I'm really hungry." I added, seconds after.

"You can have two muffins if you want." I pursed my lips to the side, deciding whether I should have two muffins. After a few seconds of thought, I nodded my head at Jason. "I am." He added.

"You always do." I commented, laughing a little. He shrugged and allowed his left arm to find its way around my waist.

"I like them though."

"Me too. Especially the sausage burger. Talk about a food orgasm." I joked. Jason gave me a weird look.

"How would you know what an orgasm is like? You're a virgin." The last part kind of upset me, knowing that my virginity was taken by force. Immediately, Jason froze. His eyes widening and his face turning to complete guilt and horror as he realised what he said. "I'm so sorry babe." He apologized. I sent him a slight, fake smile, feeling the tears well up behind my eyelids. He noticed and within seconds, he had his arms wrapped around me in a warm embrace. "I never thought baby. I'm so sorry." I felt him gently place his lips to my hair.

"It's fine. You forgot." I muttered, hugging him back. He sighed heavily and pulled away, still keeping his left arm wrapped firmly around my shoulders. We were called forward, where a young blonde woman was waiting. Her face lit up when she saw Jason.

"And what can I get you?" She asked, adding a flirtacious wink. I looked up at Jason and saw him roll his eyes.

"Four sausage McMuffins and two hash browns." He ordered.

"Any drinks?"

"Orange juice for both of us." He said. She nodded and tapped away at the cash register in front of her, her fake nails barely allowing her fingers to touch the screen.

"That'll be five dollars please." Jason grabbed his wallet out of his back pocket. Five dollars? That's cheaper than the last time me and Jason came here. He handed the girl the money as she began to get our breakfast ready. Soon enough, she passed us over a tray full of food. Jason muttered a thanks before we left and sat by the window, right where Jason's white ferrari was parked.

"Babe, I honestly didn't mean to upset you before. I never thought." Jason said, before I even had a chance to take a bite out of the muffin I had been craving.

"It's okay Jason, how many times do I have to say?" I added a small yet stiff chuckle onto the end before taking a bite into my McMuffin. "What are we doing after this?" I asked Jason after I had swallowed my food.

"I was thinking about taking you to the mall, let you get some new stuff." Jason replied, looking into my eyes. I nodded, taking another bite.

"Sounds great."

"I'm paying for everything." He stressed.

"Jase." I whined. "You spend so much money on me!" I exclaimed.

"I know, but you're worth it." I giggled and blushed. "You're cute."

---

Jason held the door open for me as I stepped out of his car. We had ate our breakfasts, and we were now at the mall. It was quite quiet today, and it was wierd because I'm used to seeing it so busy.

"Where to first babe?" Jason asked, linking his hand with mine.

"Forever 21?" I said, but it came out as a question. He nodded and began heading for the main entrance, with me following behind him.