Chapter Fifteen

I charged over to the door and yanked on the handle, ripping the door open. Honestly, I couldn't give a shit whether or not someone was in the room I was about to enter, but there wasn't a single person in sight. Stupidly, there was a gun left on the table beside the couch. Some people are so dumb, they make me laugh. I chuckled quietly as I picked up the gun, checking that it had bullets in it, and it was fully loaded. I slipped it into my waistband, replacing where my previous gun was. I headed through the maze of rooms and corridors, before hearing a ear piercing scream. I recognised the scream as Ariana's. I rushed up the stairs that were beside me where I found one of Johnson's gang members. His face turned to complete terror as he saw me. I gripped the gun out of my waistband and pushed him against the wall.

"Where's my girlfriend!?" I growled in his face. He gulped. "Where is she?" I yelled, slamming his back into the wall as hard as I can.

"Just down the corridor, third door on the right." Then, he inhaled a sharp breath. "MCCANN'S GOT FREE!" Before he could take another breath, I shot him in the stomach. He dropped to the floor in agony, clenching his stomach tightly. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I spun around on my heel and saw Johnson's 'co-boss,' Tyler. He froze in his spot, his eyes widening when he saw me. See, that's the funny think about Johnson's gang. Unless they've been told to do something, they never know what to do. All of them apart from Johnson are petrified of me, I mean, look at these two's reaction. Before Tyler could even say anything, I shot him straight through the brain, watching as he rolled down the stairs before stopping at the bottom, where a pool of blood formed around his head. I just left the two where they were and walked along the corridor. I slammed open the door where he said Ariana would be. I found her in nothing but her underwear. There were three boys around her, slapping her and touching her. It made me feel sick. I shot all three of them immediately. I dragged their bodies out of the room whilst Ariana curled up into a small ball. Once their bodies had been removed from the room, I slammed the door behind me and locked it. I picked up Ariana's clothes and passed them to her gently.

"My legs hurt." She groaned, so I took the hint and carefully put on her jeans and allowed her to put her top on. We sat there in silence for a few seconds.

"We need to get out of here." I stated. She nodded before tears started to slip down her face. I bunked closer to her on the bed and wrapped her up in my arms. She hugged back immediately. I could hear her sobs as she was bawled into my shoulder.

"H-He raped me!" She cried, gripping onto me tighter.

"Don't worry. When I get out of here and get you back to safety, I'm coming back and killing his sorry ass, and his stupid gang aswell." I growled. After about a minute, there was loud bangs on the door.

"McCann! Get your ass out of there now!" Johnson ordered, clearly thinking that I would actually listen to him. Slowly, I unwrapped Ari's arms from around me, as she sat back up.

"Sorry." She muttered quietly.

"What for?" I chuckled. She shook her head, indicating that it didn't matter. I nodded my head and walked towards the window, pushing it open. We were on the first floor, but there was no way to get down other than to jump. "We're going to have to jump." I stated, as Ariana's eyes widened.

"I can't Jason, my legs." She replied.

"I'll catch you. Stand here." I ordered. She nodded sheepishly and stood there, chewing the end of her jumper sleeve. I climbed out the window and got straight, before jumping. I landed on both feet, but did have to roll once or twice so I didn't fall flat on my face. I stood up and brushed myself off, finding Ariana already climbing out of the window.

"There going to break the door down." She mumbled quietly. I held out my arms, ready to catch her. She stood on the windowsill outside but yelped loudly when her foot slipped causing her to fall unexpectedly. I ran forward and caught her just before she hit the ground. Then, there was a loud thud from the bedroom above us and immediately, Johnson's head stuck out the window. Without warning, I picked up Ariana bridal style. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I began sprinting towards the forest at the back of the house. Sooner or later we were in the middle of the woods, completely surrounded by trees with no sign of anyone from Johnson's gang following us. I put Ariana down and rested against a tree behind me.

Ariana

Jason was breathing heavily.

"Are you okay?" I asked. Jason nodded, still out of breath. 

"Yeah." He muttered, before coughing. I looked down, unable to do or say anything. After a few minutes of nothing but Jason's heavy breathing, I finally felt a hand connect with my free one. I looked up and saw Jason facing straight towards me.

"I'm so sorry." He mumbled before kissing me passionately.