Chapter Twenty One

*2 Weeks Later*

Ariana

I giggled once again as Jason attempted to flip another pancake. Its almost midnight. We were having a movie night and Jason decided randomly that he wanted pancakes.

"I'll get it this time!" He said confidently, holding a single finger up in my direction.

"Sure you will." He stuck his tounge out at me and flipped it. Despite the fact that he flipped it higher, it landed perfectly in the pan. Not half-hanging out, no folds, not on the floor; perfectly in the pan. Both of our jaws dropped as Jase flew his arms up in the air, still holding the pan.

"I did it!" He exclaimed happily. I laughed and nodded. He finished it up and set it on the plate. "Now you try, see how good you are." He smirked. I playfully rolled my eyes and poured some batter into the pan- even though the majority of it was currently on the floor.

I stirred it in the pan for a while until it turned to dough, before flipping it up in the air. Half of it flew over the edge of the pan, earning a cocky chuckle from Jason.

"It least it didn't land on the floor!" I jokingly yelled, waving my arms in the air for emphasis. He chuckled and lay back, so that his legs were streched out and his back was leaning against the island. As I made another pancake, I felt Jason's eyes burning into my ass. I've become more confident the past few weeks. When I said the old Jason was gone, I was wrong. He was still in there. Jase has never once made me feel uncomfortable or violated in any way, and he's been really loving. I hope he stays like this, because I'm falling in love with him again, but even deeper this time.

"Stop staring at my ass." I muttered.

"But its shaking all over the place." I had on.

"Stop." I muttered, embarrassed.

"Aw, you blushing?" Jason asked standing up behind me and wrapping his arms firmly around my waist. Gently, he pecked my shoulder and moved his way up my neck until he reached my jaw. I'm not ready to have sex with Jase yet, because of Johnson's actions.

"I'm not blushing." I lied.

"Then why are your cheeks pink?"

"Because I'm hot." I said smoothly.

"You sure are." I felt Jason firmly press his hand to my ass, giving it a light smack.

"Stop smacking me!" I exclaimed, turning around so my ass was now away from Jason's reach.

"I like it though." He said cutely. I giggled and shook my head, looking down. Using two fingers Jason lifted up my chin. He leaned in to give me a quick peck, but I stopped him before he had the chance.

"Eat your pancakes." I muttered, smirking. He glared at me, running his tounge across his teeth. I giggled and walked back to the movie room, where we were watching Ted. It's one of the funniest and best movies ever.

---

The bright sunlight beamed through the curtains in my room. I had my face smothered into Jason's chest, whilst he was looking down into my icy blue orbs and gently playing with my hair.

"Good morning beautiful." He said. His voice was raspy- and it was a turn on. His lips pressed onto my forehead gently.

"Morning. Why were you staring at me whilst I was alseep?" I asked curiously. He shrugged.

"Because you're beautiful." He said. I blushed and hid my face into his chest more, as Jason aw'd in response. "I was thinking maybe we could go out for breakfast or something today?" He suggested, but it came out as a question. I nodded my head.

"Where?"

"We haven't had a McDonalds breakfast for ages. It's only 9am, they'll still be serving them." I streched out my body. Jason's eyes almost popped out of his head when I curved my back, therefore making my boobs stick out more than they should. "Well if you're that keen." He joked. I giggled and sat up, rolling over Jason so that I was now on my way to the closet.

I picked out an at random and headed for the bathroom.

"Don't take too long, I need to shower too." Jason said in a sort of warning tone, pointing his finger towards me. I giggled and nodded, heading towards the bathroom and taking a shower as fast as possible.