Chapter Thirty One

Vote and comment for faster updates (:

Jason threw his keys down harshly onto the table, flopping himself down on the couch and watching the latest maple leafs game.

"Are you ok now Jase?" I mumbled, sitting down beside him. He sighed and nodded, wrapping his right arm around my shoulders.

"Yeah I am, thanks babe." He said, pecking my temple.

"Good because I hate it when you get angry." I replied, cuddling into his side.

"I know you do, I'm sorry." He apologized. "But she did that on purpose, and I know that what you're wearing is a new outfit, and that's what pissed me off. First she flirts with me, is a total bitch to you, spills your drink all over you on purpose and then gets us kicked out of the restaurant."

"You kinda got us kicked out Jase." I replied, adding a stiff giggle onto the end.

"Me?!" He jokingly gasped, horrified. "I did no such thing apart from stick up for my amazingly beautiful girlfriend whom I love ever so dearly." I giggled before repyling.

"Alright Shakespeare lets go to bed."

"Bed?" Jason questioned. "Its 8pm, go get changed, I'm taking you somewhere else." I stopped and turned around, sighing.

"Jasonnnn." I whined. "Where do you plan on taking me?"

"Get changed, you'll see." I nodded and quickly jogged up the stairs. "I'll give you half an hour!" Jason called. I groaned and increased my speed to our bedroom, where I quickly washed off the sticky liquid from my thighs. I scanned through my closet briefly, picking out an outfit. I didn't have to change my make-up or hair since it pretty much matched. However I slipped on another pair of heels and grabbed my clutch, rushing down the stairs. "I love how you manage to choose the same colours." Jason complimented, examining my outfit. I giggled and nodded.

"And I didn't have to change my make-up otherwise that would've took me a lot longer." I replied, emphasising the 'a lot.'

"You look great babygirl." He said, kissing my hair. A blush crept up my neck and rested on my cheeks.

"Thanks Jason." I said.

"Let's go." He said, quickly flicking off the TV and picking up his keys from the table.

We pulled up at the beach.

"Jason you should of told me we were going for a walk on the beach!" I exclaimed. "I wouldn't have put these massive heels on!" I said, twisting my foot around.

"We aren't. We can walk along the path to get there." He replied. He twisted the keys and pulled them out of ignition, getting out of the car where he met me at the front. I'm not one of those girls that will sit and wait in the car for them open the door for you. Our fingers interlaced with each others as we walked along the uneven path. Inside I was slightly panicking incase my heel got stuck, resulting in me falling over.

"Hey I'm nearly the same height as you!" I commented, standing up right to find that I was now only a few inches smaller than Jason. He chuckled and playfully rolled his eyes, not giving a damn.

We arrived at the restaurant where Jason had planned.

"Do you have a reservation?" A middle-aged woman asked politely, exchanging her smile between me and Jason.

"No we don't, this was kind of last minute." Jason trailed.

"Not a problem." She chirped, cheerfully. "Plenty of room." She grasped two menus and began walking to the back of the restuarant. It was positioned right on the beach, to the point to where the sea was almost touching the building. Apart from the railing at the bottom half, its completely open. There was a nice breeze coming through, along with the perfect sound of the waves crashing and rolling on the beach. "Is this table ok with you?" She asked politely.