Chapter Twenty Eight

I really need you guys to start commenting opinions. I don't know what any of you think of the story and it's pointless me updating if you aren't enjoying it. All feedback is appreciated. Unless people start commenting then I'm just going to stop updating.

Secondly, I also posted a new story called Perilous Love. Please go read, vote and comment, thank you x

"So what do you want to do babe?" Jason asked after pulling away from the hug.

"Do we have any food?" I asked Jason. He quickly jogged into the kitchen/living room behind me.

"Nope." He shouted. "Fridge and cupboards are empty.." He trailed off.

"Well in that case I think we should go food shopping." I stated the obvious.

"Well it would be great if I knew any supermarkets around here.." Jason trailed off.

"Just ask that guy who was there when we came in." They were checking paperwork and stuff and giving us the keys to the villa's. Basically they were security. Jason nodded and shrugged. He grabbed his car keys off the kitchen counter and spun them around his index finger. I quickly grabbed my bag and got into his car with Jason.

---

We pulled up at the Supermarket. It was exactly where the guard directed us. Jason found a parking space fairly close to the door. Before Jason, I got out of the car and got us a shopping trolley.

"Do we need that much stuff for three weeks?" Jason asked, realising that I had got the big trolley.

"Mhmm." I replied, shooting him a cheesy smile. He chuckled before grabbing the handle of the trolley and pushing it into.

"Oh and we need Nutella!" I exclaimed, trying to reach for one of the large jars on the top shelf. I looked at Jason and made a pouty face, realising that I couldn't reach it. He sighed and reached up, grabbing the jar without having to stretch at all. What? He's almost six foot and I'm 5'6. I've only grown an inch in the past like two years.

"Are we done yet?" Jason groaned, rubbing his eyes. "I'm tired and I just want to sleep." He commented.

"Yeah we're done babe." I replied, kissing his cheek.

"Great." He mumbled, strolling lazily over to the cashier.

Once we were back at the villa, I unpacked the stuff into the fridge and cupboards and let Jason go straight to bed. His eyes were a darkish colour underneath and he had bags; he must be exhausted. I shut the cupboard quietly so that it wouldn't make a massive bang loud enough to wake Jason up. I tip-toed up the stairs and into the room, quickly changing into my favourite superman pajama shorts and a plain white tank top, before joining Jason in bed.

---

A delicious smell of bacon and eggs floated around the air. Jason was no longer sleeping beside me. I looked over my right shoulder to the small alarm clock on my bedside table, seeing that it was only 8am. Why the am I up so early? Jet-lag really messes me up. I streched out my body and pushed the covers off me, heading for the kitchen. Jason was cooking shirtless at the stove. His abs are just perfect.

"Liking what you see there babe?" He asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. My head quickly snapped up to see Jason, a smirk plastered on his lips. I blushed slightly and giggled. "I'm joking. Oh and by the way babe, you might want to pull your top up a little." Jason said, motioning towards my tanktop. I looked down to see one half of my pink bra exposed. The heat in my cheeks rose once more as I pulled up my tank top. How did I seriously not notice that? "Not that I wasn't enjoying it." He added with a wink. I playfully rolled my eyes and sat at the island behind Jason. When he turned around to flip the bacon, I noticed that his sweatpants were completely below his ass.

"Do you ever pull your pants up?" I asked, gripping them by the waist and trying to pull them up. I mean how does he even walk with them so far down!? He whipped his body around and pointed his spatula in my face. "McCann you better get that spatula out of my face." I ordered in a diva tone.

"Don't touch the pants. I like them sagging." He stated.

"How the hell do you even walk!?" I bellowed.

"Easy." He shrugged. "You know what, you want them pulled up? Here you go." He said and pulled his sweatpants up to his ribs. My eyes widened slightly at the sight. I looked down, to try and let Jason know what was happening. "Stop looking at my dick, pervert." He joked, turning around and finishing our breakfasts.

This boy.