Chapter Fourteen

Eager built up inside me as I watched his shadow move along each blind towards the door. 

"Hey bitch!" Someone yelled, making my head snap towards the other direction, hoping and praying they didn't see Jason. "You got some type of fetish for our guards?" He asked, chuckling at his own pathetic joke. I shook my head in response and looked down before finally lifting myself up off the floor and onto the couch. 

The left side of my face stung like a bitch and I could faintly feel the blood trickling down slowly. The guy walked over to the fridge at the opposite side of the room, which was also out of view of the door. I looked up, seeing Jason creeping throughout the room. He was standing behind the guy in the kitchen, and quietly he pulled out his blade from his pocket. Before I could see what he was about to do to the guy, I snapped my head away. Blood and gore is just a no for me, yet I'm dating a criminal.

I looked up, but to my horror I saw Johnson creeping up behind Jason, along with three other members of his gang. Jason however was completely unaware of the dangers behind him, and just stood there obviously waiting for the guy to die. Johnson pulled out his gun.

"JASON!" I screamed, unable to watch Johnson shoot him. Jason spun around on his heels rapidly, and immediately jabbed his blade into Johnson's arm. Johnson groaned in pain and collapsed to the floor, leaving the three other guys to fight Jason. Jason threw a hook at one of them, but was then pushed back. He stumbled and tripped over Johnson's body, landing on the floor with a thud. That's not good. The guys piled on top of him throwing multiple hooks and punches to his face whilst Jason tried his hardest to fight them off. It wasn't working. Johnson stood up from behind the guys and commanded them to hold Jason in place. 

"Stupid little prick!" Johnson spat a him. "Did you honestly think you would be able to just come and get her that easily?" 

"Well lets face it your gang isn't very hard to get past is it?" Jason retorted with a smirk. 

"It's better than yours!" Jason chuckled dryly. 

"Okay." Johnson must of realised that he wasn't getting anywhere with this. 

"Boys!" He shouted throughout the house. "Knock him out and take him down to the basement." He ordered before walking over to me. His jaw clenched. "You're going to get it, bitch!" He spat in my face. I gulped as my body was dragged off the sofa and out of the room. Before long, I was being dragged up the stairs into some random room.

"What are you doing?" I asked Johnson in fear as he loosened his belt. 

"Payback for screaming at your little boyfriend." He smirked.

Jason

I woke up tied to a chair in a dark, damp room. Where is the gang!? They were supposed to fucking back me! I growled and began trying to slip my wrists out of the ropes. I looked around the room, seeing that it was totally empty apart from a small door directly in front of me and a couple of old vases in the corner. The room stunk! It was a combination between the smell of rats and old, rotting bodies. Please tell me I'm the only human body in here. The door opened, allowing light to flood into the room. 

"McCann, McCann, McCann." Johnson started. "You're beginning to push your limits." He stated. I shrugged.

"There's no such thing as limits." I replied. "Where's my gang?" I growled.

"Your gang was here? They must of left." Johnson said, not giving a damn. "Aw, you're by yourself apart from your poxy little girlfriend, who's great in bed by the way." His last sentence made my head snap up.

"What?!" I spat lowly.

"She's good in bed." He smirked.

"YOU FUCKING RAPED HER?!" I screamed at him. He flinched at my sudden outburst but then smirked. 

"She's good, you've got yourself a good one there." He smirked. She was a fucking virgin! "My boys are taking care of her now." He added. My breathing was unsteady due to my anger. "You seem tense." He smirked whilst I glared at him. "I'll leave you alone for a while." He said before slamming the metal door behind him. Frantically, I pulled and pulled trying to get my wrists out of the ropes and after a good couple of minutes of trying, I finally managed to. I untied my ankles and stood up, dusting myself off. 

These bitches are going to pay, big time.