Chapter Forty Three

Vote and comment for faster updates (: 

"So are we going to just sit on this beach and get pissed?" Jason questioned. We went down to the part of the beach that was our own. Jason decided to go and get something to drink with us, but I didn't realise he would come back so much alcohol. He literally brought every bottle of alcohol that he had bought.

"I'm not a big drinker." I said after taking a sip from my cup and placing it onto the table next to the sunbed we were on.

"One sip isn't even a drink. Why don't you like it?" Jason slurred slightly. Great, he's already pissed.

"It's bad for you Jason." I replied. "And I think you've had enough." I added as I took his bottle from his hand.

"Hey!" He yelled defensively. "I am not pissed." He slurred, "I'm just a little tipsy." He added. I rolled my eyes and sat up, so that my back was no longer against his chest.

"Jason please don't get pissed." I pleaded. He grumbled slightly before nodding, taking another swig of his drink.

"I won't." He replied, pulling me back down. He pulled me too fast, resulting in the sunbed collapsing back. I fell back onto Jason as he poured his drink all over the sand behind him. "Oh for fucks sake now I have to get another one."

"No you don't." I retorted quickly as I stood up, immediately dusting the sand off my dress. He sighed and looked at me with pleading eyes.

"What bad is one drink going to do?" He questioned.

"Jason if you get pissed then I'll probably get really angry at you." I commented. "You know I hate it, and would you really want me to be pissed at you on the day we got engaged?" I questioned. He pulled his phone out his pocket.

"It's actually the day after." He corrected me, still lying on the sand. I sighed, crossing my arms.

"Are you going to lay there all night?" I asked him, bending over slightly. He groaned.

"I can see right down your dress right now and its amazing." He said with a flirtacious smile. I let out a playful sigh and rolled my eyes, helping him up.

"Get the drink, we're going back." I said.

"Why won't you get pissed with me?" He moaned, extending the last word.

"Because Jason."

"C'mon Ariana please, we just got engaged! Lets celebrate it." I sighed and looked him dead in the eyes. "Please please please please please please please." He began yelling.

"Jason stop shouting!" I demanded.

"I'll keep shouting until you do it." He yelled once again.

"Fine!" I shouted at him. "But we're still going back." He nodded and picked up whatever he hadn't drunk as we walked back to the house.

"Its a beautiful view isn't it?" Jason slurred as we looked out onto the beach from our jacuzzi. I nodded.

"Yeah it is." I took a small sip of my drink, Jason often taking large gulps of his. "Jason, stop drinking so fast you're going to get-" Just as I said that, a hiccup escaped from his mouth. "Oh great."

"Just a few-" He paused to hiccup. "hiccups babe nothing major." He said, gently rubbing my shoulders. I was sitting between his legs- well almost on his lap as he gently rubbed one of my shoulders. My head flew back onto his shoulder, a yawn excaping my lips shortly afterwards.

"I'm so tired." I muttered.

"I'm not." Jason replied simply.

"Oh my gosh." I said with a little giggle, he was so pissed.

"What?" He asked chuckling. I shook my head and put my now empty cup onto the side.

"You want to go to bed?" He asked. I nodded and got out, knowing that he was watching me as I did.

"I'm going to take a shower, you can finish your drink." I said to him. He nodded briefly.

"Okay." He responded. I nipped upstars with my towel wrapped around me and ran into our bathroom, slipping into the shower as soon as it warmed up.

By the time I got out, Jason was already in bed waiting for me. He was shirtless as usual, with the covers pulled up to his waist. Since I hadn't got my hair wet in the jacuzzi, I let it down and brushed it through. Once I was done, I pulled it over my right shoulder and pulled the covers back.

"Oh my god you're naked." He smirked and nodded.

"Come here." He said. "Mrs McCann." He added with a wink.

Hope you enjoyed the chapters!! Ari and Jason finally got engaged!! 

Remember to vote and comment, I appreciate all feedback (: