Chapter Thirty

Vote and comment for faster updates (;

"The moment of truth." I mumbled quietly. I stood up and looked in the mirror, seeing that my previous red hair was now brown. Jason was standing behind me.

"I prefer it brown." He commented.

"Same here. I think the red just got old." I trailed off, washing my hands incase there was any extra dye on them.

"It just suits you better than the red." Using two fingers Jason twirled one of my curls around his finger. "You look cute." He replied, kissing my forhead.

"Thanks." I muttered with a blush. "What time is it?"

"Almost midnight." Jason replied with a sigh.

"I'm going to bed." I said, heading out of the kitchen, Jason following behind.

---

I slipped my outfit on. My hair and make-up was already done. Jason told me he found out about this place in town, a restaurant. He said it was five star, and its the best around here for miles. To finish of I sprayed some perfume onto myself and picked up my bag. I stood in front of the mirror and flattened out my outfit, also trying to push my hair up a bit to give it a bigger volume. Two hands crept around my waist, making me jump. I looked in the mirror to find Jason's head resting on my shoulder.

"You look beautiful." He complimented, kissing my cheek whilst looking me dead in the eye through the mirror.

"Thanks Jason." I said, twisting around in his grasp. His arms were still wrapped around my waist. He rubbed small circles on the small of my back and quickly pecked me.

"You ready to go?" He asked. I nodded my head, feeling him press his lips against mine once more. He chuckled and grabbed my hand, lacing our fingers together as we headed out of the room.

Jason pulled up outside the restaurant and found a parking space. Before I even had a chance to get out, he jogged round to my side and opened up my door, holding his hand out. Aw, he's such a gentleman. A slight blush crept up my neck and rested on my cheeks. I accepted his offer as Jason helped me out of the car. He locked it, hearing two single beeps in return before shoving the keys in his pocket. I looked straight ahead of me, getting a proper view of the restaurant.

"I can tell just by looking at it that it's going to be the most expensive restaurant we've been to.." I trailed, looking over my shoulder to Jason.

"Maybe." He shrugged. "But like I said, money isn't a problem, and you're worth it."

"I know but Jason you don't have to take me to big fancy restaurants. I would be happy if you just took me to McDonalds!" I exclaimed, earning a chuckle of amusement from Jason.

"Okay then, lets go to McDonalds." He said, re-directing me back to the car. I giggled as he dragged me there. Rapidly, he turned around on his heels, ending up bumping into me.

"Jason what are you doing?" I asked, giggling.

"Do you honestly think I would take you to McDonalds on a date?" He asked, wrapping his arm around my waist. I shook my head.

"But I seriously wouldn't mind because you spend far too much on me." He was about to say something but I abruptly cut him off. "And don't use the 'I'm worth it' excuse." I said, pointing my finger to him. He stuck his tongue out playfully and began walking towards the restaurant.

"Reservation for McCann." He told the waitress. She scanned through the long list of names and nodded.

"You booked a private table right?" She asked. She looked up at Jason, biting her lip. I glared at her harshly, but she didn't focus her gaze anywhere apart from Jason.

"Yeah." He replied. She nodded and grabbed us two menus. She guided us through the restaurant, walking and over-swaying her hips far too much. I rolled my eyes when I noticed Jason revert his gaze to her ass for a brief second. She took us to the back of the restaurant where a table was set-up. There were glass panels that you were unable to see through, and the only gap was the way that you got in and out of the table. She pulled out Jason's chair for him. He gave her a slightly wierd look without her noticing, but he still pulled out my chair and tucked me in. The waitress placed the menu down gently in front of Jason, but she just slammed it down onto my plate. Jason, typically enough, was too busy glancing at the menu to even notice the death glares she was giving me.

"What drinks would you like Mr. McCann?" She asked, smiling brightly at him.

"Coke." He replied, not looking up.

"You?" She spat, glaring at me. Jason's head snapped up upon hearing the way she growled at me.

"Lemonade." I muttered back.

"Don't fucking talk to her like that." Jason growled.

"We don't tolerate abuse to staff." She informed.

"And I'm sure abuse to customers isn't tolerated either. Can we have a different waitor?" He asked. She ignored him and walked away, returning minutes later with our drinks. Jason watched her carefully, observing the way she put my drink down. Just when I thought it was going to be alright, she pulled her hand back and spilt my drink all over my new outfit. I gasped and stood up, watching as the sticky fluid ran down my legs. "Are you seriously fucking stupid!?" Jason bellowed. By now, a few waitors had popped their heads around the corners.

"We don't tolerate-" A waitor began. I noticed that he had the words 'Assistant Manager' written underneath his name tag.

"Abuse to staff yeah, yeah. But surely she should be allowed to do that either!" Jason get's so protective and defensive at times.

"It was clearly an accident Sir." The waitor aruged.

"Accident my ass." Jason said, grabbing a napkin and trying to wipe the drink from my thighs.

"I'm sorry Sir but you're going to have to leave. That type of behaviour isn't accepted here." The waitor ordered. Jason glared at him and shoved back his chair, sending it flying on the floor. Luckily, the restaurant was quite empty so only a few customers were watching Jason's outburst.

"And this restaurant was supposed to be five star?!" He spat, harshly grabbing my hand and leaving. He pushed through the multiple waitors and customers who were glaring at Jason in disgust. I just kept my head down, trailing behind him like a lost puppy.

As we were driving, I noticed that Jason's knuckles were white because of how tight his grip on the steering wheel was.

"Jase calm down." I said, gently rubbing his thigh.

"Calm down?! Are you fucking blind?! He spat. I flinched at his yelling and moved my hand, staring into my lap. "She did that on purpose, stupid fucking little slut."

"S-Sorry." I whispered, not daring to look into his now almost pitch-black eyes.

Tonight has been a disaster.

Please let me know what you think!(:

Little bit longer because I haven't updated in a few days - I've had so much homework ugh.

JUSTIN'S NEW ALBUM IS OUT ON THE 13TH OH MY GOSH!