Chapter Eighteen

I let out a quiet sigh of relief.

"You know I never meant to do it right?" Jason asked, looking me dead in the eye. What does he mean by meant to do it? I furrowed my eyebrows together.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"I never meant to hurt you." But you beat me. I faked a smile and nodded, pretending I understood. Jason sighed heavily, making me sit up.

"Jason I know you didn't mean to hurt me." That was kind of a lie. If he didn'tmean to hurt me, he wouldn't have beat me.

"Whatever." He mumbled. I mentally rolled my eyes and scooted across to the other side of the row, streching my legs above the seats. My head found its way to the window and I soon found myself staring outside the window, waiting to be taken back to the place where most of my bad memories originated from; Jason's house.

---

Jason pushed open the front door, earning a loud slam from against the wall behind it. I flinched slightly as the sound emitted throughout the house. I shut the door quietly and gently behind me, lifting up the handle. I followed Jason into the kitchen and sat down at the island. Jason walked over to the fridge, ripping the door open and glancing in, before spinning around on his heels. I saw the beer bottle in his hand and immedaitely panicked, knowing the effect alcohol had on him.

"Do you want a drink?" He asked calmly.

"No thanks Jase." I replied.

"You coming to the living room? The maple leafs are playing." He informed. I chuckled and playfully rolled my eyes. "What are you rolling your eyes at!?" He spat jokingly. "I'm a proud Canadian." Once again, I playfully rolled my eyes, knowing that it irritated Jason. "That's it." He said, jogging over to me. I yelped and darted up the stairs beside me. Jason's supra-covered feet stomped up the stairs behind me, making me only want to go faster. I made it to the top of the stairs and took a sharp right turn at the top, heading straight into what used to be mine and Jason's old bedroom. I slammed the door shut and locked it before realising it was a bad idea to lock myself in here; I can't get out. "Ariana Louise Harrison, get yourself out of that room right now." Jason commanded through the door. Quietly, I giggled to myself before thinking of a reply.

"Nope." I replied, popping the 'P.' "Control freak." I whisper-yelled the last part, knowing that Jason heard me. I heard multiple bangs on the door, before a small chuckle escaped Jason's lips.

"Please Ari.." He begged. "I had something in mind that we could do." He added.

"And what would that be?" I questioned suspiciously.

"We haven't been swimming in a while.." He trailed off, muttering to the point where I could barely hear him.

"I don't know Jason..." I whispered back, my voice at breaking point. Whilst I was at the bathroom on the plane, I managed to take a look at the bruises that Johnson and his gang had given me, and they were really bad. I still had a few cuts and scars from Jason but my body was black and blue thanks to Johnson.

"Will you at least open the door?" He asked sincerely. I reached forward and twisted the small lock on the door, earning a clicking noise in return. The door was pushed open slightly, and Jason peered his head around the door. He pushed it open fully and stepped in. "And why would that be?" He asked, wrapping his arms around my waist. My arms immediately found their way around his neck and rested there.

"Johnson did some.. stuff..." I trailed. "And I don't feel too comfortable." I admitted honestly, my head bowing down. I felt Jason lift up my chin so that I was now staring into his mocha-brown orbs.

"You know I'm not going to say anything though don't you?" He reassuringly asked. I nodded in response. "Get your bikini on babe. The white one." I felt Jason smack my ass lightly as he winked at me. A small smile crept to my lips as a chuckle parted his lips. When I went back to New York I left the majority of my clothes here, and bought new stuff in New York. Jason left the bedroom, allowing me to get ready. I picked out my that Jason loved and slipped into it. I quickly tied my hair up into a messy bun just as Jason walked in, already with his trunks on. He eyed me up and down, his tongue flickering over his lips briefly. Despite the fact that half of my body was purple with bruises, he still found it quite attractive. "Damn babe. You're so hot." He commented, making me chuckle. He drew his attention away from my body and soon found its way to my icy blue eyes. "LEGGO." He yelled, gripping my hand and jogging out of the room.

I'm back home.