Author's Note

This is all very new to me so just bear with me for a second. This is the first book I have ever written so it's not going to be the best book you've ever read. It's also probably going to be cringey as fuck but you know who cares. I'm also mostly just doing this for my entertainment and laughs and hopefully your entertainment as well. 

So now that's done let's get into the boring shit. 

⚠️ Warnings: ⚠️

- Abuse

- Strong Language

- Mature themes (aka smüt 🤭😉)

- Dark Humour

- Mentions of Suicide (I would just like to point out really quickly that suicide is a real problem that many people are struggling with and it is not okay. If you are struggling with this please feel free to shoot me an email, DM, text or in the chat just ask to chat with me and I will try my best to reach out to all of you. I also have no experience in suicide and have never really had to face it so, when I write about it it may be totally different from what it is really like)

⚠️ All my experiences with any of the warnings are purely all through the books I have read and have gotten inspiration along the way. ⚠️

My book contains both Italian and Spanish phrases. However, I don't speak either of those languages so I will be using the help of google translate. Feel free in the comments to correct the language if I am wrong and I will be sure to update it.

DO NOT. AND I MEAN DO NOT STEAL MY SHIT. THIS IS ALL MY MINE. I HAVE COME UP WITH EACH IDEA FROM MY IMAGINATION. IF I FIND OUT THAT YOU HAVE STOLEN MY WORK I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN... 

also just remember... Y'ALL ARE HOT AND ARE ALL FUCKING BAD BITCHES I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND IF SOMEONE DOESN'T LIKE YOU WELL THAT'S THEIR LOSS. THEY CAN GO SUCK A DICK. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND SO FUCKING AMAZING. FEEL FREE TO POST DRAMA IN THE CHAT I AM SURE EVERYONE WOULD ENJOY A LITTLE BIT OF DRAMA (especially me..) WE WILL ALL BACK YOU UP ON THE SITUATION OFC. 

if you are reading this book I am sorry for the pain and anger I will put through while reading and if I do something bad to one of the characters... well... just know I love you all.

thank you for reading  

Love your fav bitch (lils) xo