Chapter 28 - Mistake

laugh out loud *insert nervous laugh*.

did i disappear for 2 months? um maybe. ANYWAYS WASSUP BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE THE BITCH IS BACK. been thru a shit ton the past couple of months still am but fuck the world. i'm back baby (hopefully)

ANYWAYS ENJOY A CHAPTER. again my apologies for the late update :) xo

 again my apologies for the late update :) xo

My tongue is halfway down Natalia's throat. I am making out with my best friends little sister. The Italian Don's little principessa. Possibly the next queen of the Italian Mafia.

I'm fucked.

say bye bye to your dick Leo.

for fucks sake.

One thing everyone almost knows about me is that i don't make out. I flirt, fuck then leave, that's it.

So tell me why I have a girl backed up onto my car and our tongues are basically having a wrestle match.

And then again tell me why it feels so fucking good. It's like her body fits so perfect against mine.

No. Stop.

She's a just a girl, who just so happens to be at the right place at the right time.

You're a dickhead. a big one.

My hands seem to lose control as one travels up past her breasts, purposely sliding along them and into her hair.

My other hand seems to be heading for the opposite direction as it comes in contact with the waistband of her sweats.

What the fuck am i doing?

Natalia's breath hitches as my finger plays with the top of her pants. Our lips are no longer touching but are so close that i can feel her warm breath on my face.

I watch the way the gears turn in her head. The way her facial expression turns from flustered to realisation. The way she licks her swollen lips, trying to calm the stinging. The way her eyes dart and explore every inch of my face.

Her eyes flutter closed as my hand inches further into her pants. The voice in the back of my head screaming at me to 'stop' but i can't seem to make myself to.

The hand that was once in her hair, grips Natalia's chin forcing her to look at me.

"If you want me to stop, you have to tell me now Natalia." I barely whisper, our noses inches apart.

She doesn't say a word but shakes her head "Words love, I need words"

Silence invades us for a good twenty seconds before that one word i've been waiting so long for escapes out of her tiny, little mouth.