Chapter 14 - Gym Session

authors are so cool. like what- they're so funny. every book i read i always wanna be their friend cuz they just seem so fun.

UGH ANYWAYS BE MY FRIENDDDD!!!

wait i have another quick questions for y'all. so do you prefer if i'm describing an outfit if i put in a picture with it, or you guys just use your imagination?? COMMENT xo love y'all.

well that's it sooo,

enjoy xo

you've got to be shitting me

what is with my fucking family and jumping on me at 7-fucking-AM.

its literally 7 IN THE MORNING.

Like excuse, i need my beauty sleep.

"fuck off." it turns out after Leandro's and I's little conversation yesterday, I just slept for the rest of the day being too weak and exhausted to do anything.

"No Natalia, wake up bitch." Adria continues jumping on my bed.

"We all gonna spend quality time together, so get your lazy ass up. NOW." my beloved brother screams in my ear.

Okay I can see now how Adria and Elio are dating, they're both equally as annoying.

"is she up yet." oh great just come in, please there's plenty of room. "Ha, nope. I told you it takes a whole mother-truckin team to wake her up." By the language used i can tell its Camilla.

She gets to say mother-truckin but me saying fuck ducks is weird.

Girl, no. Fuck ducks sounds way better.

"Natalia, i can practically here your thinking. We've been over this. Mother-truckin is cool, fuck ducks is not." I open one eye to see Camilla standing over me with her arms crossed like she owns the 'mother-truckin' world.

Just as i'm about to get up another human being walks into the room. How many fucking people live in this house and why is everyone in my room.

Now opening my eyes fully, i see Matteo walk in.

That's weird, i've barely seen him all week. What's he doing here?

"What?" he says looking at all the confused faces of everyone in the room. "I can't cook and I want breakfast." I roll my eyes at the dumbass and get up out of bed, ignoring everyone in the room.

Heading over to the bathroom i can feel someone following me. Turning my head a little to the right i see Camilla right behind me.

What's her problem now.

She closes the door behind us as we walk in and i raise my eyebrow at her, waiting for her to talk.