Chapter 15 - First Mission?

Guys... y'all should be scared. I literally am gonna out you all through so much pain. luckily not this chapter... BUT ITS OKAY THO CUZ I LOVE YOU ALL. also did I write half of this this in class instead of doing schoolwork... um yes.

well um, imma start tryna write longer chapters cuz there more fun and just overall better obvi. ANYWAYS that's all from me so,

enjoy bitches xo

"Leandro, what did I tell you about that dick of yours

"Leandro, what did I tell you about that dick of yours." my father says after finally controlling his coughing fit.

I smirk down at the man below me who's face has now turned a ghostly white.

HA! sucked in bitch.

I push myself off of him and he slowly stands up clearing his throat in the process.

I walk out of the ring, leaving him in his thoughts when Camilla and Adria run up to me. "Excuse me cagna, when did all that happen!?" Adria exclaims, giving me a slight wack on my arm.

(bitch)

I shrug, ignoring her and continue unwrapping my hands while the two dumbasses bicker behind me. I think it was something about betting when me and the hot man who has sexually frustrated will get together.

I roll my eyes, they're adults yet they're fucking betting on me like high school kids.

Amateurs.

"So, it was finally good to see my daughter in action, except for the last bit, fucking boy." My father comes up to me muttering the last bit under his breath. I chuckle at his comment and respond "At least he didn't win." I wink, my father smirks back.

"Anyways, what are you doing here," I ask.

"Well, there's this mission coming up and I need you to go on it." I raise my eyebrows now intrigued.

I haven't been on a mission for years. When I first started doing them, I was 15 at the time and I thought it would be cool to have a spy name. Mine, of course, was 'Mrs Smith' because Angelina Jolie is a fucking Goddess and my last name at the time was Smith.

I know, I know, I was fucking cool.

"What do I have to do?"

"We'll discuss that later, first go have a shower and meet me in my office in an hour." My father says, walking out of the room shortly after.

Fuck yeah, 'Mrs Smith' is back baby.

——

Walking back through the hallways, again that are fucking huge for no reason at all, i begin to take off my long sleeve gym too, leaving me in my sports bra.

I worked out in leggings and a long sleeve gym top due to my scars. yes, they were almost gone thanks to the cream my beloved doctors gave me but i was still self conscious.